BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kayla A.
Chicopee, MA
Very cute eyeshadow pallet, it really does smell like chocolate & the shadows blend very well. I like the pops of pink in this pallet so you can do colorful looks but it's really great for a lot of everyday looks.
Liv M.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I find myself not using this palette as often as I would like however it has some of my favorite shadows in it. I think the shadows can drag and little and don't have as much pigment as other shadows like Anastasia however the quality is still great. I love all the transition shades however I wish there were a few more crease colors. The shimmers in the palette are awesome. I definitely will try to use this palette as my everyday palette to see how much use I can get out of it. I think the shadow colors are what really shine as they are cool toned with slight pink undertones. The packaging is super cute and sturdy. Overall I really would recommend this palette.
Trudy D.
The pinks in this palette are very smooth and buttery. The packaging is tinny and very nice. I bought this online and it was slightly on the more expensive side but worth every penny I think. I would buy this again
Kierra O.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PALETTE EVER!!!!! Smells like chocolate! Great pigmentation! Fabulous colors! Long lasting! Nothing can beat too faced eyeshadows! This is worth your money! I would absolutely buy this again!!!
Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
Perfect for everyday looks or a smoky eye it really has everything!! Easy to apply and blend and smells amazing also it's so cute!! First time using this one but will buy again I do recommend this to everyone!!!
Andrea V.
Huntington park
i love the bon pallet its great. the pigment is just wowww and the price is great the pallet id long lasting which is what u love i use this pallet on a daily because of the colors it has i would buy this again 👌
Gina G.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love. Favorite palette by too faced. Love the chocolate smell and the colors are gorgeous. This palette is perfect for creating beautiful looks in the spring and summer. Blends easily and smoothly. Purchased at sephora and will repurchase
Maribel C.
Edinburg, TX
I love this product! I got it as a gift and as soon as I got it I was ecstatic. The smell of it is great, it smells just like chocolate & the product itself is smooth on the lids.
Erin M.
Kirkland
This is my first Too Faced eyeshadow palette. The colors are very long lasting. I look forward to trying the other Too Faced eyeshadow palettes. I bought mine from HSN, as part of a set. I would recommend this!
Johnnielynn R.
I love this palette. The colors are gorgeous and perfectly pigmented. You can create so many looks with all of them. And I'm not going to lie the fact that it smells like chocolate helped convince me to buy it.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?