BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
Love the way it smells!! Omg the case is so cute too! Completely worth the price and very pigmented shadows! I have 3 of the chocolate bars and the peach. So excited to get them in the mail! For those makeup addicts this is a must
Laura K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love! Smells amazing. Stays all night long. I absolutely love the colors. Super pigmented which Separates too faced palettes from other companies. This along with a few other palettes from too faced has become my go to palette
Kira R.
It's a nice palette. I think maybe a little more shades that would match better would be helpful but you can still make some nice looks with what you have. It's overall a good palette and it's certainly much better than what Too Faced has been coming out with recently.
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
I love this palette! The packaging is super cute and it smells really nice to start with. The colors in it are great and easy to blend. I especially love the "Satin Sheets" shade which makes a perfect rose gold glowy highlight!
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Great palette with cool neutral tones. Quality is top notch. Great combination of mattes and shimmers. Smells sweet too. Literally every shade is usable. Blend well, do not fade, look very vivid on your eyes. Worth investing in.
Mariena R.
Rochester, NY
This really is a fantastic product that I would recommend to everyone, it was priced just right and the packaging was nice and easy to open. The brand is nice and I would buy it again
Crystal V.
Lufkin
I love all Too Faced Chocolate Bar series!! Each color in this palette is amazing super soft, buttery feelinv , and so pigmented and best of all no fall out!! I really perfer these bars over the naked palettes from Urban Decay.
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
I ended up selling this palette online. I love the chocolate bar palettes and I never reached for this one. None of the colors are unique or really stood out to me. When I did use it I would always have to pair it with another palette
Chelsea B.
Packaging is 100% cute.
Products were my least favorite of the chocolate bar palettes. I didn't care for the color scheme or the way they went onto the lid. I'm normally never disappointed by TF but this palette was a let down.
lilly O.
Jolo, WV
Don’t get me wrong I own a ton of too faced shadows but this pallet isn’t the best it isn’t really that pigmented tbh. You can get some interesting looks but not many. I would recommend on sale. Since it was on sale at ulta.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?