BY TOO FACED #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katelynn U.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this palette so much. It's great quality and doesn't blend into nothing. Great pigment. One huge thing I find problems with with transition shades is that as I am a brown shade a lot of transitions don't show. I don't find problems with this!
Ashley R.
St Clr Shores, MI
Okay first off I'm not a fan of chocolate (I know I'm strange/crazy/etc.) but I just love doing my eyes cause of the smell. Besides that I love the shades, I can either do something subtle or dramatic. They blend beautifully too. One of my most used palettes! 👏
ashley l.
just as i'm a big fan of the original chocolate bar palette, i'm also a HUGE fan of this one and i think i love the color selection even more. the shades are so versatile and you can create so many looks using this thing. a must have in your collection
Asia V.
This palette is absolutely amazing. The shadows blend beautifully and you can get so many looks with just this palette. It's pricey but worth it. Plus it smells amazing. I will definitely repurchase this palette.
Ashley D.
The colors in this palette are gorgeous and of course I love the chocolate smell! Great palette to have for everyday. The only thing I would say is that you definitely need a shadow primer to use these otherwise you're not going to get the same effect or hold.
Alysha F.
Glenolden, PA
I bought the Bon Bon palette by accident- I wanted to original. That said, I use this palette on an everyday basis. They have the right amount of matte shades and shimmery shades. It also has low fall out as I'm applying it and blends out like a dream.
Gracelyn G.
Huntington, WV
I've had this for about a month now & its my favorite palette ever! I'm a very pinkish/purplish type girl so it's perfect for me :) I feel like it takes a time or two of using before the colors are actually pigmented & easy to apply. Smells yummy too ;)
Daisha R.
Mobile
This is a very good eyeshadow palette. I don't own one myself, but my best friend does and I use it at her house all the time. Its not chalky and doesn't have a ton of fallout. It's really pigmented and easy to blend with or without eyeshadow primer.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Love love love this palette!!! I mainly purchase drug store make up and then occasionally splurge on high end make up items at Senhora Nordstrom etc a few times a year! This was one of the best purchases to date. I have several palettes from UD Mac Morphe but this palette is the best. The smell is amazing like a shuttle box of chocolates literally . The colors are everyday go to colors purples mattes shimmers greens browns and even neutrals . All the colors you need fir many many different looks. They are very pigmented and blend seamlessly my fave palette by far on your next makeup splurge pick this palette and it will last and last ive used mine for 3 months everyday and barely looks used at all well worth the 48.00/50.00 pic below of the colors in the palette
Tiffany G.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Too Faced products, they're definitely some of my favorites... I liked this palette, but would I say this was one of my favorites? Not so much. The shades in this palette are pretty typical TF shades and as with most, this had a lot of fallout.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back