BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Love love love this palette!!! I mainly purchase drug store make up and then occasionally splurge on high end make up items at Senhora Nordstrom etc a few times a year! This was one of the best purchases to date. I have several palettes from UD Mac Morphe but this palette is the best. The smell is amazing like a shuttle box of chocolates literally . The colors are everyday go to colors purples mattes shimmers greens browns and even neutrals . All the colors you need fir many many different looks. They are very pigmented and blend seamlessly my fave palette by far on your next makeup splurge pick this palette and it will last and last ive used mine for 3 months everyday and barely looks used at all well worth the 48.00/50.00 pic below of the colors in the palette
Ana M.
I ended up buying this palette looking for some more pinky tones to play with and I found this beauty!!!
All the colors are so pigmented and sooo beautiful!!! Obviously the pinks are by far my absolute fav colors on it!! They just make me so happy!!!
Donna H.
College Point, NY
THANK THE GODS FOR THIS AMAZING PALETTE. I use this everytime I do my makeup and it is. My favorite to use besides Urban Decay Naked pallete! I just got the Sweet peach one and am super excited to use it! 💗💗💗
Megan R.
Fort Smith , AR
I bought this palette cause I'm a sucker for packaging and the chocolate scent but I love it. Most of the colors are great and easy to work with but there's a few that aren't good. Great for multiple looks. Would suggest! I still use mine frequently
Addie G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Too faced is one of my favorite brands out there . I love this palette oh so much ! The colors are gorgeous. They are smooth , creamy , and easy to blend . Not to mention that it smells pretty amazing . Also , I must mention that I support this brand simply because they are cruelty free .
Sandra G.
New mexico
I love it to start the packaging is so cute then the shape of the eye shadows is adorable. The pigmentation of the shadows is great the colors are stunning and I love the highlight colors as well!!! You can make so many looks with this I really love!!!
Ayka A.
Branson, MO
I enjoy this pallete a lot, the smell of chocolate never stops filling me with positivity, the colors are nice and smooth, blend out well, you can create a lot of different looks with them, has couple bright colors, nice light shade to set your concealer with, several crease colors, couple glittery pretty shades .
Rachel M.
Saint Paul, VA
The Too Faced palettes are so much better than that of Urban Decay, in my opinion! This one especially! The colors are so pretty and you can create any look from natural to smoky! The shadows blend amazing!
Madasyn W.
this is my holy grail palette. i use it everyday and i've barley made a divet in the colors. you can do a soft or bold look with this palette. the colors are very easy to blend and have great pigmentation
Jessica C.
This is my favorite eye shadow pallet!! It smells amazing! The formula is amazing, very creamy! They blend well, you can make so many different looks with it! Has matte, and a few shimmer shades! It's the only pallet you need really! I'd buy it again!!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?