BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...51 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Alejandra B.
I really like this pallet. The colors mix well together and blend like a dream. I would recommend to anyone that does not like to blend their eye shadows for to long and the blend themselves.
McKenzie R.
Novi, MI
I got this with eyeliner and the Better Than Sex mascara with a deal through HSN. I love this palette because there is so much variety in the colors! Pretty much no matter what look I am going for there is a color that will work. Plus it comes in adorable packaging!
Kimberly C.
I love this palette! It smells just like chocolate and it makes you want to eat it! Love the colors and the packaging. Some of the shadows were harder to blend than others, but overall they were very beautiful on the eyes!
Ashley M.
Mill creek, WA
Probably one of my most used palettes... have hit pan on over half and used a few shades up. And what's not to love about it smelling like chocolate. Perfect natural looks can be made with a couple pops of color if that is what you are going for. Highly recommend!!!
Jill C.
Burlington, KY
I can't love this palette more. It has the perfect mix of matte and shimmer shades. The colors are phenomenal and are super pigmented. There is very little if any fallout. They blend easily. I love how the two base colors are larger because you use them more often.
Kaylee a.
Bloomington, CA
this product is great! the packaging is the cutest and has a very sweet and lovely smell to it! the colors are lovely and very compatible with each other. easy to apply and very pigmented! good for the price. would definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
This palette smells amazing! It's the type of palette you buy to have in your collection lol the eyeshadows re pretty and very easy to apply. I bought this palette at Sephora and I would recommend it to beginners that I want to purchase a brand palette with neutral colors
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I had two really bad experiences with this palette - and it's a palette I truly wanted to love!

I first purchased this palette from HSN and when it finally came in the mail, none of the eyeshadow pans had been glued into the palette, and they were all broken and falling out everywhere! I posted a picture on social media and got a huge wave of responses from people saying the exact same thing happened to them - and that's something I've never seen before in a palette!

When I finally got a new replacement that was properly made, I found that the shades were just... meh. They weren't particularly pigmented, they all have a strange almost grey hue to them, and they just muddied up and wouldn't blend nicely without looking really patchy and dirty on the lids. I found that it was very hard to do any distinctive looks with this palette because the colors just tended to muddy out and turn into a weird grey-ish brown. I ended up selling it and don't regret my decision at all.
Laura S.
Corp Christi, TX
This is what I want for Christmas! Not only does the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon eyeshadow pallet have beautiful and great pigmentation, but it blends so well and smells great too! I would definitely be buying this and recommend this to anyone looking for a great quality pallet! The hearts are just a bonus for me as I love anything with hearts!
Lexi R.
Normal, IL
Finally a Too Faced palette that makes colored eyeshadows that arent sub par! The pinks in this palette are amazingly pigmented and smooth. I dont find theres any shade in this palette that is bad
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?