BY TOO FACED #60 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
I love the colors, i love the palette itself, it smells so good also!!!! Pigments are awesome the matters are amazing. I use this palette so much. I have hazel eyes so i can work with a lot of colors together that makes my eyes pop. Very worth it.
Katerine L.
Stigler, OK
This and my naked 3 go back & forth as being my favorite palette, but right now it has to be this. if you dont like pink shadow, you probably won't like this as much as me, but I LOVE the pinks and the cool neutrals. It's extremely versatile. The only color I have issues with is Black currant- don't expect to get a nice purple color from that one. There's some fallout from certain shades but they all blend so easily so overall the quality is nice. The sweet cocoa smell just makes it even better
Bonnie L.
I love this palette. The color scheme is so beautiful. They are of such high quality and for those stuck on the price, it honestly is worth it. I really respect this brand and I am a frequent buyer. I would recommend to anyone looking for good eyeshadows.  Honestly smells like chocolate, which is definitely a bonus!! You can find it at ulta, sephora, etc.
Dusty C.
Belleville, WV
Ok I totally didnt buy myself this palette (i would knowing what i know now) but this was the chocolate i got for Valentine's from the bf. Its a tin packaging so this thing is hard to break. The shades are nude to pinks an teal and the smell like chocolate 🍫 they are easily blendable and i literally love this palette ( thought i wouldnt)
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
This is a nice neutral palette. The shades are pretty browns, and pinks. The pigmentation is good. The eyeshadow stays on a long time. I like using this palette for days looks. I would recommend this palette if your searching for a neutral palette.
Marissa Y.
Hesperia, CA
I love this palette. The smell is amazing of course but the quality of the shadows is great. The only shades I find a little disappointing are the two pink ones but I don’t use pink eyeshadow much anyway and the other colors are so worth it.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
Too Faced shadows are amazing! They're so soft and buttery and the colors are very pigmented. I love love love their chocolate palettes! This particular one has a great variety of colors and the heart shapes make it even cuter! They're even scented! A little fall out but if you can apply with your fingers and blend with a brush, you won't loose as much. Price wise they're way too expensive for me, so I keep these on wish lists for holidays when someone doesn't know what to get me.
Danielle L.
I love this palette! To start off, it smells so amazing, like delicious chocolate! The colors look exactly like how they appear. I'm able to create some many different looks with the colors featured in this palette, like a natural smoky eye or a bold look with the bright pink. This palette also lasts, I use it all the time and have had it for awhile. It is a bit expensive but it is worth every penny! This brand is also cruelty free! Love, love, love this palette! Highly recommend 🙌
Tarrah T.
This is one of my favorite Too faced palettes! It’s my favorite out of all the chocolate bar palettes because I love the cool tones in it! They blend nicely and last a good amount of time! I decluttered it awhile ago but lately been thinking of picking it back up again!
Amara B.
Lancaster , CA
This is overall a really pretty great palette. The colors are buildable and blendable. The packaging feels heavy, and the scent is heavenly (yes the chocolate scent lasts forever). It’s not my favorite but it’s definitely a great buy.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?