BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Andrea H.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this palette on sale at Ulta. And I love the colors so perfect for work. And the chocolate smell is so amazing. I love that it smells so good. The highlighter in this palette is perfect for everywhere on the face and there is a great assortment of browns.
Amanda R.
Ballwin, MO
Such beautiful colors!!! Very soft to the touch. I will say some of the matte are a little more dry swatched but still perform incredibly and beautifully. I Love this palette for the colors (cool tones) and for the cute packaging and for the quality. But if the color scheme is what you're looking for, I say it's a beautiful pallette and worth it! I just recently pulled it back out of my collection and forgot how much I love it! I definitely want to try more too faced eyeshadow palettes. It's on my makeup bucket list 😍
Mariah M.
This was my first high end palette it smells delicious, even a dusting of powder falling in your mouth taste like chocolate!! This is so creamy, smooth and pigmented it blends like a dream and you can make such beautiful looks and so many different looks.
Krystal T.
Just like all the other Too Faced palettes, the Bon Bond palette smells just like chocolate. The colors are soft but firm enough that it does not have tons of fall out when the brush is dipped into the shadows. There are natural everyday colors and bright colors for those days you want your makeup to stand out. There are some colors I just do not touch though which makes me feel a bit guilty that I’ve spent $50 on a palette that has shadows I don’t use. But I guess that comes with the territory of most palettes.
Samantha P.
This palette is ok not my favorite. The dark brownish red color is so hard to blend and is patchy... I like the colors in the palette but I would of liked a few more mattes and transition shades along with another dark color... I do like how pigment the glitters are and will use in still once in awhile.. kinda pricey
Kayla L.
This product is amazing!!! One day I went into Sephora and was planning not buying the regular chocolate palette but instead grabbed this one on accident. This was the best mistake I’ve ever made because I ended up using this palette everyday. It blends so well and the colors complement each other nicely which makes this a good product for beginners and experienced people to make an one palette eye look. Another plus is that it smells delicious, it reminds me of well ...........the name Chocolate Bon Bobs. It also comes with some metallic shades which I use for a blinding highlight.
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
I love the colors, i love the palette itself, it smells so good also!!!! Pigments are awesome the matters are amazing. I use this palette so much. I have hazel eyes so i can work with a lot of colors together that makes my eyes pop. Very worth it.
Brooke S.
columbus , OH
Received this gift on my birthday from my boyfriend and not only does it look amazing but it truly smells amazing! I love makeup and I’m a huge critic when it comes to it but this palette has such beautiful colors that are very well pigmented !
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
This is a nice neutral palette. The shades are pretty browns, and pinks. The pigmentation is good. The eyeshadow stays on a long time. I like using this palette for days looks. I would recommend this palette if your searching for a neutral palette.
Dusty C.
Belleville, WV
Ok I totally didnt buy myself this palette (i would knowing what i know now) but this was the chocolate i got for Valentine's from the bf. Its a tin packaging so this thing is hard to break. The shades are nude to pinks an teal and the smell like chocolate 🍫 they are easily blendable and i literally love this palette ( thought i wouldnt)
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora