BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Millie H.
Gainesville, GA
I love the smell of this palette! Smells so good just like real chocolate!!!! I can make so many looks with this palette. Pigmentation is at its finest and couldn't get any better. I definitely recommend this product to anyone 100%.
Dana P.
Ephrata, PA
I LOVE this palette !! Funny thing is that I'm always finding my daughter smelling the pallette with her eyes closed..lmao I was a bit nervous over some colors (😏but they work great as liners 🤗
Michelle Y.
Orlando, FL
The too-faced chocolate is a palette of shades with neutral colors perfect for smokes, daytime makeup and even at night. I liked it a lot when I used it because it pigments very well and it is easy to blur besides its packaging is all princess and I love those things.
nevaeh c.
Fontana, CA
Most of all Two faced pallets impress me and the packaging is super cute I fell in love especially how the eyeshadows are heartshaped.Theres many shimmers but also cool tones in the pallete .When I had opened it I got a delicious scent from them they smell yummy ! When I first went in with "Mocha" on my crease for a transition I loved it so much .I applied an eye primer of course before and I feel like they always look better and stay longer with the primer and the pigmentation is nice and I love how they blend so nice and the dark colors aren't hard to blend because most dark colors are difficult to blend out.I noticed a beautiful highlight shade "satin sheets " and I had put it in the middle of my eyelid and I loved it ,but I don't know why I was expecting lots of pigmentation and I expected it to make me glow but it was regular really I believe if you wet your brush a little and apply it or spray some setting spray it would be more pigmented but overall it was beautiful .All of the colors are super great in pigment and im again impressed by Too Faced .
April m.
Lexington, KY
Too faced never seems to disappoint me. ANOTHER amazing eye shadow palette that has smooth. Buttery. Blendable eyeshadows. This palette has beautiful colors and they do blend effortlessly. Did I mention that this palette smells like chocolate? Major PLUS. Highly recommended
Alejandra B.
I really like this pallet. The colors mix well together and blend like a dream. I would recommend to anyone that does not like to blend their eye shadows for to long and the blend themselves.
Nik R.
These colors are sooo fun! thank you again Too Faced for coming out with such great fun colors. I bought it at sephora, it was a little pricey but so worth it considering the colors go on very smooth and you dont have to use so much to achieve the color you want.
Influenster M.
Im obsessed with all the Too Faced eye shadow palettes! I have them all! The smell of chocolate is just so exhilarating and lovely and the shades blend so beautifully is hard not to get attached to these. Excellent pigmentation and overall the quality is just outstanding! I'm hooked for life! 100% recommended product, Too Faced is fire! Absolutely worth buying❤
Courtney E.
Memphis, TN
This palette is one of my favorites! I love the colors. They are all very bendable. Some of my favorite eye shadow looks have come from this palette. Very easy to grab and create effortlessly gorgeous looks! When I run out, this palette is a definite repurchase.
Corey C.
Augusta, GA
This is my favorite palette of all time! The colors are perfect for my pale skin tone. I've had this palette for about 4 months and I use it at least 3 times per week amd none of the shadows even have denta in them. With a primer they last all day and blend effortlessly!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora