BY TOO FACED #60 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Olivia S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this palette! The smell alone is amazing, and the colors are so pretty! The only thing that I don't like is that before I even left work, my shadow was muddy and wearing off. No matter what primer I used. It's looks better if you pack it on more though.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love this palette! The smell is so yummy. And the colors are so beautiful very pigmented and easy to blend. The palette it's self is so beautifully packaged.A little pricey but worth it. I would most definitely recommend this too faced palette to anyone.
Jes H.
Saint Joseph
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eye shadow palette! I use it almost every day and it smells sooooo good, it was kind of pricey but i think it is worth it. The colors work good with my brown eyes, its long lasting( i also use eye shadow primer though). I will keep buying this when mine runs out.
Ahine L.
caldwell, ID
I think the only thing I liked about this pellet was a smell and maybe three colors but overall the packaging seems cheap to me I don't like how the Shadows are pressed or how it's packaged at all it's a little bit hard to blend pigmentation is there though
Kevin M.
Washington
I really do love this palette! I really like the color selection, I feel like it allows you to create a wide variety of looks. The shadows are pigmented and perform really well on the eyes. I also really love the smell and packaging, it's a nice adorable touch!
Jooyun P.
Too Faced Cosmetics is one of my favorite makeup brands, their packaging is to die for! who doesn't love a cute eyeshadow pallette. First of all, everyone knows about the chocolate scented pigments, and it smells so good!
There are a lot of variety in colors so you have a lot of options for different looks without having to dip into other pallettes. For someone who is korean , I have tanner asian skin, but not too tan. the lighter colors like pecan praline and almond truffle don't stand out too but can be used very well for transition colors! my favorite is "Totally fetch" .On the too faced website the color looks way off in my opinion. It is this vibrant hot pink color ! (the swatches start from left to right in the pallette, and these colors look different on different skin tones :))
Iris G.
This is an absolutely amazing eyeshadow palette! I have hazel eyes and it looks fantastic on me, and it looks wonderful on other eye colors as well. The packaging is adorable, the colors are super vibrant, and it is truly my favorite eyeshadow set to date.
Gillian W.
I have a detailed shade by shade review on my FB page; GWilliReviews
Overall Rating: 3/5 "Average"
Summary:
A few of these shades are a bit patchy, I know of at least two that fade throughout the day despite using a very grabby primer. So, the bad shades are really bad, but the good shades are really good. Some are not as pigmented once applied as they are in the pan. Some have fallout. Some are absolutely to die for.

The bottom line:
I would really like to give this a higher rating, because I do very much love this palette, but math is correct here. That said, I see a lot of both office safe and date night bold looks coming out of this. Too Faced is geared mostly towards pale girls, so this will suit fair, light, and light/medium skin tones the best as a whole, but there are some shades here that I think would actually look better on deeper skin tones - like Molasses Chip, or some of the super fine lighter pinks.
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
My sister has this palette and I messed around with it for a little while I don't know what it is about eyeshadow palettes but I swear I love them all!!! Is palette had a lot of different mattes and shimmery Shades that just made it so easy to fall in love
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
The packaging is so cute. Seriously. This palette has some really pretty shades, but I was not reaching for it. I didn't care for the cooler shades in it. And the bright pink was very patchy. I sold mine.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?