BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Riyan V.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this palette for myself maybe a year or so ago, and it was my first thing I had from Too Faced, and I still use this product almost every time I go out. So many different shadows, great color payoff. 10/10 would recommend.
Kylie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Too faced chocolate bon bons palette-the eye shadows in this palette are very pigmented and I absolutely love this palette so much because it has all the colors I love and it is perfect for anyone .
Jeannie L.
Seguin, TX
This was my very first pallette and I definitely don't regret it. I'm just now starting to get into makeup again and it was hard spending this much. But I love it and it smells amazing! They blend easily and look great on the eye! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Hannah G.
This is your every day go to neutrals pallet and I love it! I use mine almost every single day!  I've hit pan on A lot of the eyeshadows and my pallet!  I think it is  Worth your money to invest in this pallet, I recommend it to all my friends! I would no doubt buy this again!!
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
Out of the 3 chocolate palettes from TooFaced this is my favorite one. It's he cutest packaging. The eyeshadows are in heart shape. The pigment is great I really loved them. The colors are daily use colors. The blend well. No disappointments at all LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette
Bethany S.
I absolutely can not live without this palette and can go on about how great it is. It has a large variety of shades and you can create endless looks with it. There's mauves, cool tones, warm tones, deep shades, pops of color, and beautiful shimmers. It's great for everyday or even for when you are doing makeup on others!
Millie H.
Gainesville, GA
I love the smell of this palette! Smells so good just like real chocolate!!!! I can make so many looks with this palette. Pigmentation is at its finest and couldn't get any better. I definitely recommend this product to anyone 100%.
Alexandria S.
Washington, MO
Too Faced shadows are my favorite brand right now. They’re highly pigmented, easy to apply, and long-lasting. I typically do Divinity on my upper/brow, malted in the corner, and then pick one of the other shades for the whole lid. It is great for a smoky eye. Or if you’re feeling spunky the pink shades are fun for a night out or weekend.
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
Love this palette. Its decent formula, nice packaging, & it smells like chocolate(not to strong) it lasts a while if you use a decent primer. Nice colors and pigmentation. A little on the pricy side but worth the splurge.
Melisa D.
I don’t have that many eyeshadow palettes but this is one of my favorites it has really nice colors they are pigmented and also if you want it more pigmented just spray your brush with setting spray. Also the highlight color is so pretty its my favorite from the palette
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora