BY TOO FACED #71 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Hadley C.
This was my first high brand makeup piece!!! I love it. It's my go to palette and I use it for all kinds of different looks. I can do casual, glam, and much more looks with this!! The shadows are very pigmented and are really nice. They even added vibrant colors which I thought was genius!!
Paityn L.
Apex, NC
I got this for Christmas and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed. I thought I wouldn't use about half the colors but the hot pink ended up being one of my favorites. With these, you have to build the color up but they blend nicely.
jillian n.
This is my daily go-to palette for everything- from natural day time makeup all the way to crazy and creative night time makeup. Everything is nicely pigmented; not so crazy that there's a ton of fallout, but just enough to get on my brush and deposit nicely. I use Satin Sheets as a highlighter often!
Cassidy O.
Covington, GA
I really like this Palette. It has a decent variety of colors, some subtle, and some bold. The pigmentation is pretty good, and there is not a lot of fallout. I would recommend a glitter glue or primer to keep the glitter in place, however. It also smells absolutely amazing, kind of a cocoa and vanilla scent. It feels very luxurious.
Caroline B.
I received this palette in October and have used it a ton. This is one of my favorite palettes. The colors are beautiful and mostly cool toned which is hard to come by right now. They blend very well and have good lasting power. The palette also smells delicious. I would highly recommend.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
One of my top five favorite palettes. Here’s a hint, 3 of them are by toofaced. The colors on this palette are gorgeous, blend so beautifully, and smell so good! It’s buildable if you like that. The color payoff is excellent. I will continue to purchase! One of my absolute favorite brands!
Morelia C.
This palette is a nice eye pleaser but the quality of the eyeshadows is okay. Some are patchy, dry, and others are okay. The price of it seems high for something that's okay. I wish I had nice things to say but the only good thing about this palette is the scent. And a few good shadows.
Payton K.
Hardeeville , SC
I have this palette, and all the other Too Faced palettes that are bigger. This one is my least favorite out of all of them because the pink undertones aren't really my thing, but the shadows themselves are great. Just the color selection in this one isn't something I reach for often.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
This palette smells soooo good and it's my favourite mirror to use when doing my eye makeup, regardless of what palette I'm using simply because of its scent! The colour scheme is very nice. You get some shimmers, some mattes, pink tones, neutral tones, blue and purple shades, I love it! The pigmentation is definitely above average but it doesn't blow my mind. Aside from using it as a mirror, I don't find myself reaching for this palette as much as some of my other palettes. Nonetheless, this palette is pretty good.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
This is a palette I usually gravitate towards when getting ready. I do enjoy most of the colors, but some aren't as pigmented such as the bluish one. The chocolate scent isn't over powering. The pigmentation is decent on most colors. Overall I like this palette and would recommend to others.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back