BY TOO FACED #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ella W.
Chula Vista, CA
I like the shades but find it hard to create a complete look from just this palette. It smells gorgeous and looks divine but it just feels incomplete to me. I also have very little lid real estate and super light eyes and pale skin so maybe it's just me.
Nellie I.
Seaford, NY
I enjoy using his palette but there is  a lack of consistency between the colors. Some of the colors are so buttery and highly pigmented, others are a bit chalky and less pigmented. I do enjoy using the palette and would purchase it again. I am finding that I'm reaching for other palettes more lately.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
I love all of the palettes by Tarte!! They have great staying power and last all day & night too. It always helps too that most of their products are chocolate scented. I have 3 palettes from Tarte and love them all.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Ah I love Too Faced palettes. I think this is the first Too Faced palette I’ve ever bought. I love the brown neutral colors mixed with the pink. You can create many looks with this palette. The shadows are super smooth and blendable and the colors are great to mix with. Added bonus: it smells like chocolate!
Shelly P.
Anaheim
My niece introduced me to Too Faced Eye shadow. This is so easy to apply and blend, the colors are very rich and complementary to each other so you can totally experiment with different looks and shades! The quality is great and the price is very worth it! Would and do recommend it to all my gal pals!
Theresa W.
Blue Ridge, TX
The packaging alone on the bon bins palette is adorable. This is a more cool toned palette. My daughter uses this one more than I do, but it's very blendable, buttery, and smooth. This is a great palette for beginners. You can make great neutral looks, and it has little pops of color too! Great palette!
tara o.
Ridgeley, WV
this palette is very nice! the heart design around the colors is very cute. the colors are nicely pigmented and great for every day use. compared to the other palettes by Too Faced, this isn't my unlimited choice but it's a very nice palette over all!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
This was my first high-end brand palette I have ever purchased. What really appealed to me was the chocolate sent. After I actually went in person and swatch the colors I knew I definitely had to get it especially because because of the gold color. I have bought many other palettes but I always go back to this one!
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I love this palette as much as i love the original. all i need is the semi sweet now. they are pigmented and blend like a dream. the packaging is to die for. and it smells like chocolate. the shadows look great on the eyes and you can come up with so many looks for any type of occasion i highly recommend
My favorite eyeshadow from too faced!! Smells like chocolate! Some shadows are pigmented lightly and some are dark! I love both. I am a repeated user of anything too faced! I definitely recommend it to someone trying to find a quality eyeshadow palette!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back