BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Katherine H.
The new palette Chocolate Bar & quot; Bon Bons & quot ;. We started by the package. As the other palettes Too Faced & quot; Chocolate Bar & quot; It is exactly the same configuration. A cardboard box with all the product description and inside a palette of metal (narrower than the first CB) and magnetised, smaller dimension then closed by internal magnet which is quite prático when making up and take products. I say that the smell of chocolate remains in these palettes Although my point of view is not as intense as the first, but that is not so relevant. Warm colors between brown, chocolate, pastel colors and precious golden colors of precious composited with bonbons, there is a little of everything. In the 16 shades, two destacam, as has become normal Too faced by their different rectangular arrangement, being that these shadows are kind of illuminators, one matte pearlescent and the other a deep gold, which serve to illuminate and can be used as shadows, illuminat
Jasmin L.
Pacoima, CA
The cutest eyeshadow palette ever. It almost actually looks like a chocolate. The colores are all very pretty. They are easy to blend and easy to combine to achieve a beautiful eye look. I would definitely recommend it.
Laura M.
This is one of my favorite pallettes. It's versatile in color options and you can make a lot of pretty everyday or dramatic looks. But more importantly to me, the shadow is really good quality. It's more blendable than my other pallettes from similar brands. And it smells delicious!!
Ella W.
Chula Vista, CA
I like the shades but find it hard to create a complete look from just this palette. It smells gorgeous and looks divine but it just feels incomplete to me. I also have very little lid real estate and super light eyes and pale skin so maybe it's just me.
Nellie I.
Seaford, NY
I enjoy using his palette but there is  a lack of consistency between the colors. Some of the colors are so buttery and highly pigmented, others are a bit chalky and less pigmented. I do enjoy using the palette and would purchase it again. I am finding that I'm reaching for other palettes more lately.
Megan M.
The color story of this palette is barely different from the chocolate bars (and most other Too Faced palettes) and the scent is not cute at all. It’s smells like a cheap chemical chocolate and not a luxurious and sexy fudge or candy. The pans are small and a weird shape to use so all together this palette is not for me.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
I love all of the palettes by Tarte!! They have great staying power and last all day & night too. It always helps too that most of their products are chocolate scented. I have 3 palettes from Tarte and love them all.
tara o.
Ridgeley, WV
this palette is very nice! the heart design around the colors is very cute. the colors are nicely pigmented and great for every day use. compared to the other palettes by Too Faced, this isn't my unlimited choice but it's a very nice palette over all!
Shelly P.
Anaheim
My niece introduced me to Too Faced Eye shadow. This is so easy to apply and blend, the colors are very rich and complementary to each other so you can totally experiment with different looks and shades! The quality is great and the price is very worth it! Would and do recommend it to all my gal pals!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
This was my first high-end brand palette I have ever purchased. What really appealed to me was the chocolate sent. After I actually went in person and swatch the colors I knew I definitely had to get it especially because because of the gold color. I have bought many other palettes but I always go back to this one!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora