BY TOO FACED #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Verenice A.
Odessa, TX
Really wanted to love this palette , but honestly I did not... I feel as if the colors come off a different color as what it actually looks like. Is not the easiest shadows to blend. The one thing I do love is the smell!!!! OMG it is delicious. On all honesty I never reach for this palette , so no I do not recommend.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I love this palette! It has a great mix of neutrals and brights. The shadows are very pigmented and there is very little fall out. They bled easily and it's easy to create a multitude of looks with this palette, so it's a pretty good buy. The smell is amazing too, it almost makes getting up early to do a full face worth it.
Nicole S.
Love this palette !! The colors are so pretty !! It's really pigmented and blends really well !!! Ohh & it smells amazing !!!! I bought it at ultra !! I would totally recommend to anymore looking for a great eyeshadow pallet !!
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
I bought this online from Sephora and I have not regretted my decision. I love the variety of shades, they all smell like chocolate. It was around 50 dollars. The quality is amazing. It also has highlighters. I will repurchase.
Bekka H.
The eyeshadows all beautiful and very pigmented but the pink shades (Totally Fetch, Cotton Candy, and Sprinkles) do have to be built up more than the others. The smell does smell like chocolate and it's amazing! The shade Satin Sheets is a perfect highlight shade, its just gorgeous! I definitely recommend this palette.
Monica S.
Holbrook, NY
If you were told you only needed one palette for the rest of your life this is it right here! Pigmentation is amazing and so is the smell. Great color selection if your a fan of neutrals. Also has great colors for when your going out. Love the packaging, but would expect nothing less from Too Faced. Love love love !! 💜
Sherelda L.
This palette can be used for a subtle every day look and even for a night out on the town. I used this almost everyday if I want to add a glow to my face, it is long lasting. I also love the packaging and it smells so yummy!
Danielle S.
Salem, VA
I was gifted this palette for Christmas, and I love it! The shade selection is beautiful, and all the colors really work together. The packaging is sturdy and has a magnetic closure. The pigmentation is really on point, too. You can achieve a wide variety of eye looks with this palette. I would highly recommend it!
Margarita R.
Mission, TX
This product has two of my favorite nudes for my number and work look, and then to top it off has beautiful shimmery shades that I use for a small touch up on the corner of my eyes for a highlight shine, especially if I forget my highlight at work I have it all in one palette and I love it!
Yuri A.
First of all, this palette smells SOOOOOOOOO good omg sooo yummy. The shadows themselves have NO fall out, are extremely pigmented, and apply beautifully / smoothly. The variety of shades is also incredible, like I create so many eye looks with just this one palette. Such an amazing product - I recommend to everyone
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back