BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I love this palette as much as i love the original. all i need is the semi sweet now. they are pigmented and blend like a dream. the packaging is to die for. and it smells like chocolate. the shadows look great on the eyes and you can come up with so many looks for any type of occasion i highly recommend
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Ah I love Too Faced palettes. I think this is the first Too Faced palette I’ve ever bought. I love the brown neutral colors mixed with the pink. You can create many looks with this palette. The shadows are super smooth and blendable and the colors are great to mix with. Added bonus: it smells like chocolate!
tara o.
Ridgeley, WV
this palette is very nice! the heart design around the colors is very cute. the colors are nicely pigmented and great for every day use. compared to the other palettes by Too Faced, this isn't my unlimited choice but it's a very nice palette over all!
Theresa W.
Blue Ridge, TX
The packaging alone on the bon bins palette is adorable. This is a more cool toned palette. My daughter uses this one more than I do, but it's very blendable, buttery, and smooth. This is a great palette for beginners. You can make great neutral looks, and it has little pops of color too! Great palette!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
This was my first high-end brand palette I have ever purchased. What really appealed to me was the chocolate sent. After I actually went in person and swatch the colors I knew I definitely had to get it especially because because of the gold color. I have bought many other palettes but I always go back to this one!
My favorite eyeshadow from too faced!! Smells like chocolate! Some shadows are pigmented lightly and some are dark! I love both. I am a repeated user of anything too faced! I definitely recommend it to someone trying to find a quality eyeshadow palette!
Shelby F.
Holstein, IA
This was my very first Too Faced palette and I was actually pleasantly surprised. I've heard a lot of bad things about the Too Faced eyeshadow palettes but this one was by far the best. I didn't like the peach palette nearly as much as I liked this one. I would recommend an eye Primer with this
Victoria T.
Youngstown, OH
Love this eyeshadow palette!! Not only does it smell amazing but they colors are very pigmented and there's a lot of different eye makeups you can come up with in this palette. I love too faced products so I obviously needed this in my collection!
Karina R.
Tustin , CA
The packaging on this is super cute!!!! And it's probably what got me to buy this palette and it also smells great of course! But I find myself never really using it and it saddens me. I feel like myself I'm more of a color shadow type of person and don't do to many dark looks or dark browns etcs
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
This palette is great quality plus smells amazing(obviously). It has a couple fun pops of pink with also a dark purple and blue to add a little color to its neutral browns. I've made a lot of fun looks with this! I highly recommend
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?