BY TOO FACED #71 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Jade G.
I wanted a cool neutral palette. The colors are nice but it took a million years to get the result i got, and i was still unhappy. The mattes dont blend well, look pachy, and the shimmers are underwhelming. The shimmers were slightly better foiled, but they creased and literally fell off in chunks during the day. Overall, even on sale you can do better.
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
When I got this palette, it was my first time ever using the Too Faced brand. I love the smells of the eyeshadows they smell really good. I thought they were going to be more pigmented but to me they are very light. When I was using the palette for a eyeshadow look I had to keep applying the color like 5 times for each color.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I am not impressed. I am not a big fan of the too faced formulas, since I always find them to sit a bit weird on the eye, almost like they are too powdery. There are some shades that I enjoy from the palette, like the two matte brown shades and the taupe, but I generally don't enjoy the rest of them. I also find that some of the shades would have been better off being other formulas, like the pink one maybe being a true matte rather than a satin and I find that the shimmers look awful on my eyes. I like the mirror and the smeel, but find the packaging a bit tacky
Loana R.
Miami,FL
This one was my ever first palette, I bought it when I didn't really know about makeup, I have to say this is a really good palette, and has beautiful colors, I use it a lot in fall, is very pigmented. The unique two things that i don't like about this palette are the price and the colors, the peace because even if is a good palette there is a lot of people that can't afford it and the colors because all are kinda repetitive. But at the end it keep being something that worth it.Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Jackie B.
I loveee this palette!!! 😍💞Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
This is the only palette i like because of the pink-ish color. 💓🤷🏻‍♀️
Kaite G.
I wasn’t impressed with this palette. I find the shadows patchy and hard to work with. The color selection doesn’t amaze me and I feel like I have to work too hard to get the colors to show up on my (extremely fair) skin. The scent is fun and so is the packaging, but the product itself I find a little lackluster.
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
I really enjoy this palette. I had the Chocolate bar palette but, wanted to try this one. The colors are pretty and of course, it smelled great too. This palette is the most cool toned compared to Chocolate bar and Semi-Sweet palettes. I tend to reach for this one a lot for every day use or soft glam looks. I like using the color Satin Sheets on my inner corner to brighten up my eyes. Sometimes when I'm pressed for time, I would use that same color to highlight as well. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Kickfull T.
Wolcott, CT
I really do love this palette and it was a great addition to my makeup collection this year ! The colors in the palette were all so gorgeous and it smelled just like chocolate! I did run into on situation though that a couple of the glitter shades aren’t as pigmented as the look in the palette. Other then that I really did enjoy playing around with his palette and is definitely going to get use in 2018!
Shelby P.
Nampa, ID
The colors in here are really pretty, but it is a little hard to come up with a look. The matte shades can be a little chalky, but the shimmer shades are so beautiful and buttery! The do blend very well and I use this palette quite often!
Jada T.
St Petersburg, PA
This palette is so beautiful. The outside packaging and the shape of the eyeshadows is so unique. I love that. The shade range is kind of lacking but you’re still able to do a lot of different looks. I think the formula lacks in pigmentation & they are very stiff. They take a little extra work to blend.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back