BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...51 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Allison S.
I love this eyeshadow palette. The options are endless for how many eye looks you can creat from it. It is also perfect for Valentine's Day looks since that is coming up as well. The smell is Devine and the quality of the eye shadows are fantastic!
Andi F.
Lansdale, PA
This palette just didn't work for me. The mattes were super dry and unpigmented. The scent was cloying and fake, and it lingered throughout the day. The over-the-top packaging isn't my style, and the shade selection feels unfinished. I like the pink and taupe tones, but none of the dark neutral shades work well to finish off a look in either color.
Julia P.
This is my most used beauty product. There's hardly any fallout, the colors are highly pigmented, and it's very high quality. I would definitely recommend this product. I use it every day. And as a bonus: it actually smells like chocolate!!!🍫🍫💄
Kelley D.
I'm in love with this palette !!!!! This was my first palette from too faced and now I want everything they have!! The colors are amazing and it smells amazing. I give this 2 thumbs up if you don't have it you need to get it!!!
Krista M.
Sparks, Nevada
Absolutely love this product
Use it everyday
Love the colors they really pop
Love the natural looks they have too.
I love the smell and will always get this product again. Never had a problem with it so far.
Love love love!!
Anel C.
Really good quality eyeshadows they blend beautifully, super long lasting, love the packaging and smells amazing I just feel that not all the color look good on my medium/dark skin but as a makeup collector I'm obsessed with it and I don't regret getting it, too face is always really creative and I love that their products are animals cruelty free.
Elissa H.
This palette is amazing! It smells like cocoa powder and has great pigmentation! I don't even need eyeshadow primer for it to stay on all day. It arrived just four days after purchasing it. Along with the neutral colors, too faced added in a few more vibrant colors which really adds to the incredible selection in this palette. The only problem was that the "lid" was a little bit off center, probably due to shipping. Overall, I would definitely buy this again and reccomend to anyone who is in need of a new palette.
Alexis
This palette is wonderful! It smells wonderful, is wonderfully pigmented, blends wonderfully, and has a wonderful formula! My only problem with this palette is that I have difficulty making a lot of looks, I find myself making the same ones over and over. Other than that, I absolutely love this palette and would definitely purchase it again.
Mara E.
Okay. I can't even say enough about this pallete. Its so amazing. First of all, the smell!!!! It smells like chocolate! Second, the packaging!!! Too faced has the CUTEST packaging EVER!!!!! And then the eyeshadows...beautiful color range, they are pigmented, they have great color pay off, they are smooth and buttery, and I just ADORE These!
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
This is an EXCEPTIONAL palette. Too Faced can be hit or miss, but the dense, creamy, pigmented cocoa scented colors give me life and blend like a dream. I have never owned a palette that properly balanced matte and shimmer with their nudes and gave such beautiful pinks. Don't sleep on the Earl Grey color if you've been needing a smoky navy.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?