BY TOO FACED #71 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Holli O.
This palette smells absolutely WONDERFUL. It picks up very well on brushes and blends out great. It's not chalky or patchy. My personal favorite colors are almond, mocha, bordeaux, and satin sheets. Perfect for creating a really natural look! Totally fetch, sprinkles, and the other pink color (i forget lol) are also sooo vibrant, I love them so much when I feel like doing a monochrome pink look.
Victoria M.
Seneca, SC
This pallete is so versatile. I have created so many looks with this palette. It can be used to create a soft brown every day look or a pop of color with pink or blue. The smell of the pallete is amazing and isn't overpowering. I would suggest this to everyone. This pallete contains very unique colors that will add to any collection.
Ariel P.
Greensburg, KY
I love this eyeshadow palette. It's got the prettiest neutrals, and not to mention they blend so well and smell like chocolate! I have blue eyes and the browns really make those pop. I would def. purchase another two faced palette :) the picture is the shadow used from this palette!
Chloe W.
Chino Hills, CA
I recently got this palette for Christmas and I am in LOVE with it! I love the chocolatey smell to it and the packaging is super adorable! All of the shades are amazing and are pretty pigmented. I had no problems with this palette at all! :) Would definitely repurchase this again.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
This was my first eyeshadow palette when I got into makeup. It's the reason I became so addicted lol, that's how good it is. It is high in pigmentation!!! The color payoff is perfection. I love everything about it!!!! 😆😆😆.
Savannah L.
Kennerdell, PA
I've loved this this spring. I've hit pan on divinity, satin sheets, sprinkles & cashew chew. Cashew chew is my favored transition shade, though I've also used pecan praline lately for that. Almond truffle I usually use as my contour, & satin sheets is repurposed as my favorite highlighter! Divinity I wish they would release as an individual or as a compact shade because it's the perfect shade for me to use as a correcting, setting, clean up etc powder. Sprinkles is great on inner corners & also as a blush! Molasses Chip is my number one fav here. I regularly also use cotton candy, cafe Au lait & totally fetch. I frequently use with a wet brush black currant, malted, Bordeaux & dark truffle as liner. Mocha is also gorgeous. I use earl grey the least but when I do it creates a gorgeous smoked out look. (I have looks with all of these on my insta if you need an extra push!) I also love the smell- the infusion of cocoa fruit powder has anti aging benefits & gives this a chocolate Scent!
Natalie P.
mckeesport, PA
When I first purchased this product I was obsessed! It smells so good and the shadows are high quality. I'm sure if you are a Too Faced chocolate bar collection cult follower you would love this. My problem was that the color selection is just not very practical. After a while I found myself not reaching for it anymore. It was put away in my makeup storage before I even hit pan on one shadow.
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
I love the pink packaging! It smells amazing and the colors are beautiful I love that each eyeshadow is a heart I won this palette in a giveaway I'm so happy I did if I didn't I woulda have to buy it because I need it in my collection
Cassie K.
Honestly my favorite eyeshadow palettes I own, it's pretty long lasting. I use this palette almost every day, I just love the warmth of all the colors especially the browns. The blend very nicely as well as smell good. I tell everyone about this palette and how good it is!
NomOf Y.
I Love ❤️ This Eyeshadow Palette It Has Your Everyday Natural Eyeshadow Colors It Has Dark Dramatic Smokey Colors It Has Bronze And Pop Of Color Its A Great Eyeshadow Palette If You Don't Have It You Should Grab Your Magical Unicorn 🦄 And Drive To Your Nearist Sephora Or Ulta And Buy That The Chocolate 🍫 Bon Bons Palette
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back