BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...51 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Sheyla G.
Banning, CA
I love the TooFace palette I created this beautiful pinky look 🍭 and added some rhinestones because I'm extra but I bought my TooFace palette at Macy I have use my palette many times that's why I didn't take a picture because it's kinda messy right now I have to rebuy it again . Recommend it to all my girls it's a must to have ✨✨✨✨✨
Yocelin G.
My friend showed me this one today and it smells so freakin good. The colors are also nice but I think they need to work on better colors because they are all very similar. Anyways the pigmentation is fine and I would recommend it. They don't have a lot of pigmentation they are really light though that is what i dont like
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
I absolutely love this palette! The moment you open it you can smell chocolate, and the packaging is gorgeous. The colors are really pigmented and go on really well. There are so many looks that you can do with this product, I would definitely get it again when I run out if I have the chance!
amaris r.
Staten Island, NY
there a select few colors in this palette that i really adore and use daily but some shades are just so chunky and patchy. there's also this one shade that's not pigmented at all and packed super tightly that no product comes up. if you're a makeup collector, you should pick this up, if not i'd say you could find another palette or other eyeshadows that match these colors and are slightly better quality.
Caitlin K.
Blown away yet again by too faced palettes. I purchased at Ulta Beauty for $49. I think it's my favorite palette to date. The formula is incredible, the pigmentation is unbelievable AND it smells amazing. The heart shapes are a nice touch. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
I LOVE this eyeshadow palette! All of the shades are incredibly pigmented. I like the little pops of color throughout the palette. You can easily make a neutral or colorful eye look which is nice to get from a single palette. It's definitely one of my favorite palettes of all time! I recommend it to all of my friends.
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
My mom got me this and it's so close to Valentine's Day it's been my February favorite I love the pigments and the beautiful glittery shades it has it also smells so good I am in love I recommend to anyone doing any prom looks in sure if I went I would want to work with any of these colors
Anastasia M.
First thing i want to say is this smells delish!!!! Ive used all the colors which is rare for me with a palette. Theres usually a color or two that never gets used. I thought that was going to be the case with a few of the colors, earl grey and totally fetch but when i tried them that was not the case. All the colors in this pallette compliment each other really well. They last all day, very pigmented, not blotchy.
Victoria M.
Seneca, SC
This pallete is so versatile. I have created so many looks with this palette. It can be used to create a soft brown every day look or a pop of color with pink or blue. The smell of the pallete is amazing and isn't overpowering. I would suggest this to everyone. This pallete contains very unique colors that will add to any collection.
Holli O.
This palette smells absolutely WONDERFUL. It picks up very well on brushes and blends out great. It's not chalky or patchy. My personal favorite colors are almond, mocha, bordeaux, and satin sheets. Perfect for creating a really natural look! Totally fetch, sprinkles, and the other pink color (i forget lol) are also sooo vibrant, I love them so much when I feel like doing a monochrome pink look.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?