BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cloud K.
Richmond, IN
Okay, now to be fair, Too Faced is my favorite cosmetics brand, but this palette is one of my absolute all-time favorites. The colors are ULTRA pigmented and have beautiful long-wear. For best use, I like to pair these shadows with Too Faced's eye primer.
Alexia C.
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette I hate to say this about Too Faced because I hear there pallettes are supposed to be really good but this on really just isnt. I feel like it doesn't have much pigment and the tin that it came in also broke way to easy. I most likely won't buy there eyeshadow pallettes again. which makes me sad because they are really pretty colors.
Lilliana S.
Love the colors in this palette! They are pigmented and so easy to blend out. So much fun to play with for daytime or nighttime looks. It also smells amazing! It works really well with my green eyes and so much fun to create different looks. I approve!
Hannah H.
Port Saint Lucie
This product it fantastic. It has a both ranges of matte and shimmer. The price to me is a little pricey, but you are paying for the name and packaging (which is cute and metal). Most definitely would buy again (if it came with a brush)
Julie W.
Phil Campbell , AL
I use this palette every single morning! The smell is amazing and the longevity of the wear even without primer is amazing, the shadows will stay on you all day! I know that some may look at the price and disregard this product but it is honestly worth the price! I've been using mine for over 6 months every day and still haven't hit pan on any of them because a little bit goes a long way, the pigmentation is amazing!
Lindsey F.
Pelzer, SC
This palette took some getting used to. When I first began to build looks with this palette, I did not like the matte shades. I felt like I had to dig my brush into the palette to get any pigmentation. I worked with it some more, and I have been able to build some great looks with this palette. It only gets four stars from me because I have to work more to build the shades. Again, I have gotten some nice looks though.
Allison S.
I love this eyeshadow palette. The options are endless for how many eye looks you can creat from it. It is also perfect for Valentine's Day looks since that is coming up as well. The smell is Devine and the quality of the eye shadows are fantastic!
Alexandra M.
This pallet is really beautiful. I have cool toned skin and love mauvy colors. This pallet has an wonderful collection of neutrals and there isn't a single color in this pallet that I wouldn't use, my personal favorite color is Bordeaux. The shades are creamy and blend with ease while still giving off great pigment. I highly recommend this pallet
Andi F.
Lansdale, PA
This palette just didn't work for me. The mattes were super dry and unpigmented. The scent was cloying and fake, and it lingered throughout the day. The over-the-top packaging isn't my style, and the shade selection feels unfinished. I like the pink and taupe tones, but none of the dark neutral shades work well to finish off a look in either color.
Eli N.
This palette is amazing! It smells like cocoa powder and has great pigmentation! I don't even need eyeshadow primer for it to stay on all day. It arrived just four days after purchasing it. Along with the neutral colors, too faced added in a few more vibrant colors which really adds to the incredible selection in this palette. The only problem was that the "lid" was a little bit off center, probably due to shipping. Overall, I would definitely buy this again and reccomend to anyone who is in need of a new palette.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?