BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Lia D.
Winchester, CA
I've been using this palette for a year now and I absolutely love it! The shadows are great and I've used every single color at one point or another, just depending on the look I'm going for. Also, it smells delicious! The packaging is adorable and I love the little heart shaped pans. This is definitely a palette I would repurchase
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Got this a few months ago and I'm still undecided. I use Primer but some times the colors don't seem pigmented at all! Then other days it stays on so nice. It smells delicious though haha and I use this one to make my more "natural" looks.
Alejandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the 4rd palette from too faced that I have. I love the quality and pigment is great, the reason why I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish It could have more pink tones in the palette, but don't get me wrong! This palette is fantastic!! If you do not own a natural/neutral palette. This is a great one to get; with a few pop colors. 👍🏻😊
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I have and love this pallet ! It smells so amazing like cocoa.i got this maybe 7 months ago and it still is a good pallet to use for daily looks! The pink shimmer is super cute and can layer it ontop of the other shadow .
Edna R.
Redwood City, CA
I like the color selection, and the quality of the shadows is quite nice for the most part. These are good neutral colors with some pink and purple accents which I love. Some of them aren't very pigmented but I think it's because my skin tone is medium to medium dark and the colors are kinda light for my skin tone. I really like the packaging because it's very sturdy and it looks like shadows are well protected.
Yocelin G.
My friend showed me this one today and it smells so freakin good. The colors are also nice but I think they need to work on better colors because they are all very similar. Anyways the pigmentation is fine and I would recommend it. They don't have a lot of pigmentation they are really light though that is what i dont like
Sheyla G.
Banning, CA
I love the TooFace palette I created this beautiful pinky look 🍭 and added some rhinestones because I'm extra but I bought my TooFace palette at Macy I have use my palette many times that's why I didn't take a picture because it's kinda messy right now I have to rebuy it again . Recommend it to all my girls it's a must to have ✨✨✨✨✨
Jade G.
I wanted a cool neutral palette. The colors are nice but it took a million years to get the result i got, and i was still unhappy. The mattes dont blend well, look pachy, and the shimmers are underwhelming. The shimmers were slightly better foiled, but they creased and literally fell off in chunks during the day. Overall, even on sale you can do better.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
I absolutely love this palette! The moment you open it you can smell chocolate, and the packaging is gorgeous. The colors are really pigmented and go on really well. There are so many looks that you can do with this product, I would definitely get it again when I run out if I have the chance!
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
I LOVE this eyeshadow palette! All of the shades are incredibly pigmented. I like the little pops of color throughout the palette. You can easily make a neutral or colorful eye look which is nice to get from a single palette. It's definitely one of my favorite palettes of all time! I recommend it to all of my friends.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora