BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Alexandra P.
This was my first high end palette and I couldn't be happier! There are enough shades for simple neutral looks as well as fun pops of color. You can certainly make complete looks without having to pull in any other products. The only shade I am not happy with it the purple one. It has horrible fallout that you will find all over your cheeks after only a couple hours of wear. Overall a great product! Great for beginners and veterans alike.
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
This is a really nice coolish colored palette. Almost all of the shades blend beautifully. This is for sure one of my favorite palettes. I thinks the color selection was well thought out, my favorite colors are molasses chip, Bordeaux and earl gray. Totally fetch is nice if you use it right too!
Shannon B.
Stevens Point, WI
I absolutely love love love this eyeshadow pallet! The tint and color of each shade blends so well to compliment the other colors and also the squinting of my face! It is so worth the purchase, and will not disappoint!! I can't wait to buy another Too Faced product if its anywhere as glamorous as this product!
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
There are a few shades in this palette thatvswatch amazing but they just blend away on the eye. The highlight shade is beautiful. The other shimmers/sparkle shades don't really show up on the eye. You have to extremely foil then to get them to work. I only have this palette to complete my too faced chocolate bar- packaging collection. There are nice shades and you can create nice neutral looks with it. It just shouldn't be hyped up.
Jocelyn C.
Probably one of the best palettes I own. Although I usually don't like cool toned palettes this has a lot of my favorite eyeshadow shades ever. One of the only complaints I have is that some of the lighter shadows are somewhat ashy and opauqe.
Lori W.
Fort Wayne, IN
The BEST EYESHADOW PALLET IVE EVER HAD!!!!!  I love the colors and the scent is delicious. I always use the matte cream for my base and build from there. I have hooded eyes so I go in with a darker shade just above the brow bone and finish patting the sparkles pink tone on the inner 1/3 of my lid.
Marissa G.
Portland , OR
I'll never understand the hype over this palette. It's beyond cute, with all the hearts and baby pink packaging. But the eyeshadow swatch and apply crappy. The only use I get out of this palette is the matte white shade. All of the colors either have no pigmentation (such as the blue and pinks) or they're all similar (the browns). It's a hard pass for me
Xiomara M.
Jonesboro, GA
Omg!!! I love this pallete especially the smell of it lol. Chocolate is my fav. So ive had this palette for over a year now. It was given to me as a present. And i never used it bc my eyelids are very sensitive and i would just get a rash with eyeshadow in general. But since i love make up lol i was like you know what lets try it out. So now im going nuts with it i been trying to do my eyeshadow and making cut creases. Im not perfect but practice makes perfect.
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
Love this palette! I watched a ton of YouTube videos on all of the chocolate bar palettes before I decided on this one. I love the versatility of how easily you can create a day or night time look. The two larger shades are so smart because I use them with every look I create so maybe they won't be the first ones I hit pan on. The chocolate smell is nice but it's pretty light. It's not as strong as the peach smell in the sweet peach palette.
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
This was my very first "high end" palette. I absolutely adore. Super easy to use, blends well, no really scary colors. Compared to other products I've used it is amazing, it isn't super pricey and smells friggin' amazing. I would totally recommend this to others that are looking at their first high end palette.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?