BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley G.
Shavertown, PA
This is my favorite makeup palette by far. The colors are all versatile and very pigmented so you don't need to load your brushes up. They're also extremely blendable with one another, even the bright colors. If you're going to splurge on a palette, I'd highly recommend this one!
Ayesha A.
Ridgewood, NY
This is hands down my favourite eyeshadow palette. It blends really well and it has colours that you can wear for a casual outing but if you want you can also build it up for a more dramatic eye if you want (it's harder to create a dark dramatic eye with this palette though). This palette is good for all kinds of looks especially if you like shades that aren't too dark.
Stephanie D.
I love this eye shadow palette. I like that it smells like chocolate. I like the colors on it and I thought that I wouldn’t be using it a lot but I was wrong because I do use it a lot. Yea I would buy it again when I hit pan on the colors.
Brittney M.
First I have to say, this pallet when ever I use it makes me want chocolate. They got the Chocolate sent down to a tea. It's not my favorite eye shadow pallet, I struggle coming up with different eye looks but I still love this pallet it a lot but not for the price.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
This was my very first Professional Makeup Palette. I love the Sparkly Browns and Darker Browns and the fact it smells like Cocoa is the cherry on top. I dont really care for the Pinks and the Purple color, they are not very good, very little pigmentation. The Darkest Pink is still only the pigmentation of a light Pink color. Other than that though this Palette is great.
Christina O.
I use this palette almost everyday. I also have the regular Chocolate Bar and I tend to prefer this one. The little heart shapes are so precious and of course they SMELL LIKE CHOCOLATE!! I love the shades, a lot of cool tones, which look great on my skintone.
Devoni N.
My favorite eyeshadow palette that I own. This palette has both warm and cool tones which makes it perfect for anyone. There is a good mix of matte and shimmery shades too which is essential. I wish more palettes had more matte colors like this one. I love the shade 'satin sheets' as a highlighter too. This palette is perfect for creating a naturally beautiful look.
I LOVE this eye-shadow pallet! Its been my favorite since I got it because it has such great natural shades and an amazing highlight! My favorite shade is Molasses chip. I have all of the colors still full but Molasses chip and Satin Sheets! It smells wonderful and has such beautiful packaging! I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Preslee d.
Wichita Falls, TX
this pallet is a game changer! it is my all time favorite eyeshadow pallet!! it has amazing colors in it and they blend easily and are just the right amount of pigment!! i would definitely recommend this pallet to any one who is into makeup!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Personally I just love this brand too faced so much it's honestly like one of my favorite brands ever and when I got this pallet in the mail from Sephora and tried it out the first time I was in love and I'm still amazed with everything they have and I would never stop buying from too faces it's honestly one of my favorite brands their products never cease to amaze me
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?