BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Savannah L.
Kennerdell, PA
I've loved this this spring. I've hit pan on divinity, satin sheets, sprinkles & cashew chew. Cashew chew is my favored transition shade, though I've also used pecan praline lately for that. Almond truffle I usually use as my contour, & satin sheets is repurposed as my favorite highlighter! Divinity I wish they would release as an individual or as a compact shade because it's the perfect shade for me to use as a correcting, setting, clean up etc powder. Sprinkles is great on inner corners & also as a blush! Molasses Chip is my number one fav here. I regularly also use cotton candy, cafe Au lait & totally fetch. I frequently use with a wet brush black currant, malted, Bordeaux & dark truffle as liner. Mocha is also gorgeous. I use earl grey the least but when I do it creates a gorgeous smoked out look. (I have looks with all of these on my insta if you need an extra push!) I also love the smell- the infusion of cocoa fruit powder has anti aging benefits & gives this a chocolate Scent!
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
I love the pink packaging! It smells amazing and the colors are beautiful I love that each eyeshadow is a heart I won this palette in a giveaway I'm so happy I did if I didn't I woulda have to buy it because I need it in my collection
NomOf Y.
I Love ❤️ This Eyeshadow Palette It Has Your Everyday Natural Eyeshadow Colors It Has Dark Dramatic Smokey Colors It Has Bronze And Pop Of Color Its A Great Eyeshadow Palette If You Don't Have It You Should Grab Your Magical Unicorn 🦄 And Drive To Your Nearist Sephora Or Ulta And Buy That The Chocolate 🍫 Bon Bons Palette
Reilly A.
This is a decent eyeshadow. It's cheaper than Naked so of course it won't be of the same quality as something of that expense, but it's alright. I have blue eyes and you would think it looks good, but eh. I hope you have luck with it if it doesn't crumble away first!
Cassie K.
Honestly my favorite eyeshadow palettes I own, it's pretty long lasting. I use this palette almost every day, I just love the warmth of all the colors especially the browns. The blend very nicely as well as smell good. I tell everyone about this palette and how good it is!
Nancy J.
This is a good palette, the eyeshadows are pigmented and blendable. Great palette for beginners and no product kick off. It smells amazing and the packaging is so cute. I'm rating the product based on quality and performance. Is it a must have, well that depends if you like to collect makeup or too faced products. If you already own other chocolate bar palettes then you don't need this, you can probably find similar shades on the other palettes.
Brittani R.
Columbus, OH
I truly love this palette. I love that the color range departs from the typical all-warm shades and that it smells like chocolate. This was my go-to palette for a long time after it was released. The quality and color payoff are good and you can do a variety of looks from natural to glam.
Cyan R.
Tucson
This was gifted to me by my husband, I adore this pallet. First of all IT SMELLS AMAZING. Second of all the colors are stunning. They blend well and are super pigmented. I love the romantic and cute looks I can create as well as great neutral looks. Versitile fun palette. A bit of fall out but it's not really a big deal to me. It's on the pricey side but I think it's worth it.
Vanessa H.
Fort Riley, KS
This palette was the first ever high end eyeshadow palette that I ever purchased. It's such a good staple in your make up collection, the blendability is unreal, the color range is very neutral with a couple pops of color. I say out of all the chocolate bar palettes by too faced this one is the most versatile. Not one shade of brown is too close to the other. Plus it smells like chocolate but not super overwhelming, just a hint of cocoa
Ashley G.
Shavertown, PA
This is my favorite makeup palette by far. The colors are all versatile and very pigmented so you don't need to load your brushes up. They're also extremely blendable with one another, even the bright colors. If you're going to splurge on a palette, I'd highly recommend this one!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?