BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Julia K.
Swanzey
I really like this eyeshadow palette. It smells amazing, the packaging is cute and overall, the pigmentation is pretty great. As with all the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palettes, I notice the pigmentation in the brighter and more "colorful" colors to be less than in the more neutral colors. Adding a little bit of setting spray to your brush greatly intensifies the color. I think the colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous. Definitely worth checking out
Emma L.
Chapel Hill
I love love love this palette! I also own the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, and this one is like a cute little sister to that one. It smells just as good, but has the pops of pretty pink. Along with the cute little heart shaped pans, I couldn't resist picking it up, and I don't regret it! It's a great palette to complement your neutral palettes, but even if you don't have a neutral palette, you can still create some wonderful basic eye looks with this!
Jamie G.
Baden, PA
Love this palette more than I thought I would. Adorable packaging and smells amazing. Nice mix of mattes and shimmers. Can go very neutral or add that pop of hot pink. I tried that first. Pink looks really nice without being obnoxious. But i also have red/burgundy hair that it blended well with. The colors go on well and blend nicely. The colors lasted all day for me.
Vanessa L.
Winlock, WA
There's nothing to not love about this palette. First off, it smells sooo good! It really does smell like cocoa! There's a whole assortment of looks you can do with this palette, it's beautiful. I would recommend to not dip a wet brush into the shadows themselves though!! When I did it, it personally made my shadows lose a bit of pigment and they just feel hard now. But other then that I really do enjoy this palette, it's a ride or die palette for me!
Victor H.
Doral, FL
I bought this palette after giving away my original chocolate bar and I love it even more. It is more cool toned but still so versatile. Whenever I need more warmth I'll simply use a little bit of bronzer in my crease and problem solved. The formulation is considerably improved in this palette featuring less duds than in previous iterations.
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
I honestly wasn't planning on buying this palette. I already have the OG Chocolate Bar, SemiSweet & Peaches. I felt that this particular palette wasn't super worthwhile based on the colors. But I spontaneously purchased during one of Ulta's 5x the points promos & I'm glad I did! I'm such a Too Faced collecter, and even though most of this palette is browns & nudes, it has enough variation to create some gorgeous looks & is great to travel with!
Lauren R.
East Moline, IL
This palette smells so good. I’m not too much of a fan of the color scheme though and I’m not sure why.. also a couple of the eyeshadows aren’t that pigmented. It’s the light colored matte ones which is a shame because they are great transition shades, it just takes a while to build up the product enough to where it actually can be seen. I would still recommend this to anyone though, it’s a great collectors item and a decent palette overall.
Nicolette C.
This palette is not only sweet and smells delicious, but it's so beautiful and the colors are so pigmented! what's not to love about this wonderful bonbon palette? If I was rich I would totally buy more palettes from toofaced. They are so long lasting and so nice to wear... frankly who wouldn't want their eyelids to smell like chocolate???
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This is such a great palette! It smells like chocolate, it's super pigmented & blends out like a dream. There are so many color combinations you can create & I think it would take a VERY long time to hit pan. It's definetly worth the cost for the amount, pigmentation & quality. I would highly recommend this palette!
Alexandra P.
This was my first high end palette and I couldn't be happier! There are enough shades for simple neutral looks as well as fun pops of color. You can certainly make complete looks without having to pull in any other products. The only shade I am not happy with it the purple one. It has horrible fallout that you will find all over your cheeks after only a couple hours of wear. Overall a great product! Great for beginners and veterans alike.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?