BY TOO FACED #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Got this a few months ago and I'm still undecided. I use Primer but some times the colors don't seem pigmented at all! Then other days it stays on so nice. It smells delicious though haha and I use this one to make my more "natural" looks.
Yocelin G.
My friend showed me this one today and it smells so freakin good. The colors are also nice but I think they need to work on better colors because they are all very similar. Anyways the pigmentation is fine and I would recommend it. They don't have a lot of pigmentation they are really light though that is what i dont like
Sheyla G.
Banning, CA
I love the TooFace palette I created this beautiful pinky look 🍭 and added some rhinestones because I'm extra but I bought my TooFace palette at Macy I have use my palette many times that's why I didn't take a picture because it's kinda messy right now I have to rebuy it again . Recommend it to all my girls it's a must to have ✨✨✨✨✨
Katelyn E.
I love this neutral eyeshadow and the fact that it has pink shades with it makes it better. You're getting a lot of different kinds of shades. I love the smell that comes with this palette and I would definitely recommend this as a good neutral palette
kelly w.
Mckeesport, PA
Cotton candy is a dud shade for me. It has hit hard pan and no amount of taping it helping it. Outside of that one shade I really love this palette for a cooler tonesld neutral look. Satin sheets is definitely gorgeous and can be used for a highlight on the cheek as well. Also the bright pink....well it adds such a fun pop.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
I absolutely love this palette! The moment you open it you can smell chocolate, and the packaging is gorgeous. The colors are really pigmented and go on really well. There are so many looks that you can do with this product, I would definitely get it again when I run out if I have the chance!
Anastasia M.
First thing i want to say is this smells delish!!!! Ive used all the colors which is rare for me with a palette. Theres usually a color or two that never gets used. I thought that was going to be the case with a few of the colors, earl grey and totally fetch but when i tried them that was not the case. All the colors in this pallette compliment each other really well. They last all day, very pigmented, not blotchy.
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
I LOVE this eyeshadow palette! All of the shades are incredibly pigmented. I like the little pops of color throughout the palette. You can easily make a neutral or colorful eye look which is nice to get from a single palette. It's definitely one of my favorite palettes of all time! I recommend it to all of my friends.
amaris r.
staten island, NY
there a select few colors in this palette that i really adore and use daily but some shades are just so chunky and patchy. there's also this one shade that's not pigmented at all and packed super tightly that no product comes up. if you're a makeup collector, you should pick this up, if not i'd say you could find another palette or other eyeshadows that match these colors and are slightly better quality.
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
My mom got me this and it's so close to Valentine's Day it's been my February favorite I love the pigments and the beautiful glittery shades it has it also smells so good I am in love I recommend to anyone doing any prom looks in sure if I went I would want to work with any of these colors
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?