BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Aubrie R.
Bettendorf
Love this product! Such great pigmentation and blends very well. A good product even if you are not a makeup guru. I've had this palette for over a year and still have a good amount of each color left. It lasts all day and night especially with the right primer. The only thing I would change is the blue and purple seem to be more added sparkles than actual color. Would definitely buy again though.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
First let me start by saying there hasn’t been a product this company released I didn’t like until this. Unlike the rest of the collection, this one just made no sense color wise. Some colors were super pigmented while others fell flat. The matte shades in here are not the best transition shades but what really got me was how hard it was to blend these products together. What a let down.
Katie L.
Orlando, FL
I just received this palette in a gift set for Christmas and I really like it so far. The shadows are very pigmented and blend out well on the eyes. I recommend getting it in the I Dream In Chocolate set (which is how I received it) because for $45 you get the palette along with a full-sized Better Than Sex mascara, Perfect Eyes eyeliner, and La Creme lipstick, which is a great deal when you consider that the palette typically costs $49.
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
When I got this palette, it was my first time ever using the Too Faced brand. I love the smells of the eyeshadows they smell really good. I thought they were going to be more pigmented but to me they are very light. When I was using the palette for a eyeshadow look I had to keep applying the color like 5 times for each color.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I am not impressed. I am not a big fan of the too faced formulas, since I always find them to sit a bit weird on the eye, almost like they are too powdery. There are some shades that I enjoy from the palette, like the two matte brown shades and the taupe, but I generally don't enjoy the rest of them. I also find that some of the shades would have been better off being other formulas, like the pink one maybe being a true matte rather than a satin and I find that the shimmers look awful on my eyes. I like the mirror and the smeel, but find the packaging a bit tacky
Kaite G.
I wasn’t impressed with this palette. I find the shadows patchy and hard to work with. The color selection doesn’t amaze me and I feel like I have to work too hard to get the colors to show up on my (extremely fair) skin. The scent is fun and so is the packaging, but the product itself I find a little lackluster.
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
I really enjoy this palette. I had the Chocolate bar palette but, wanted to try this one. The colors are pretty and of course, it smelled great too. This palette is the most cool toned compared to Chocolate bar and Semi-Sweet palettes. I tend to reach for this one a lot for every day use or soft glam looks. I like using the color Satin Sheets on my inner corner to brighten up my eyes. Sometimes when I'm pressed for time, I would use that same color to highlight as well. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Kickfull T.
Wolcott, CT
I really do love this palette and it was a great addition to my makeup collection this year ! The colors in the palette were all so gorgeous and it smelled just like chocolate! I did run into on situation though that a couple of the glitter shades aren’t as pigmented as the look in the palette. Other then that I really did enjoy playing around with his palette and is definitely going to get use in 2018!
Shelby P.
Nampa, ID
The colors in here are really pretty, but it is a little hard to come up with a look. The matte shades can be a little chalky, but the shimmer shades are so beautiful and buttery! The do blend very well and I use this palette quite often!
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
It was my first time buying this product and I’m super happy because these palettes Kim a wonderful pigmented everything that comes with this Palette is amazing the price it’s good everything it’s just wounderful with this company if you are looking to buy it I definitely recommended this
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora