BY TOO FACED #62 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mary-Kathryn V.
After months of debating whether or not to splurge and purchase this palette, I received it as a Christmas gift. I instantly fell in love with the packaging and the delicious sent that hits you as soon as you open it up. The colors are beautiful on my medium skin tone, and when used with a primer, are very pigmented. I have noticed, however that they are difficult to blend and can be very stubborn. A few shades are in my every day routine. I am overall glad to own it.
Autumn M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I absolutely love this palette. I find that the shades are mostly pinks and cool tones which is a nice break from my usual warm toned palettes. This palette is amazing quality, the packaging is super cute and I love the selection of colors. I never though I would love hot pink so much on my eyes but it's one of my most used colors in this palette! I definitely think this is one of the better palettes Too Faced has made and I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Jordan M.
Cypress, TX
I love this palette! It apples well & is very pigmented. I also love how it smells like bon bons/chocolate. I bought it from Ulta and I'm pretty sure they sell the whole Too Faced line there. I also own the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette & I love that palette too. I love how there is a mixture of mattes and shimmers in this palette. I would definitely recommended it!
Emma L.
Chapel Hill
I love love love this palette! I also own the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, and this one is like a cute little sister to that one. It smells just as good, but has the pops of pretty pink. Along with the cute little heart shaped pans, I couldn't resist picking it up, and I don't regret it! It's a great palette to complement your neutral palettes, but even if you don't have a neutral palette, you can still create some wonderful basic eye looks with this!
tierra m.
This is one of my favorite palettes. First the packaging is great tin chocolate bar style with a mirror inside and of course the chocolate scent is mesmerizing. I love the heart shaped colors and names. A mix of matte, satin, shimmer, and glitter shades from neutrals, browns, pinks and purples. It it has great pops of color and the shades blend well together. There is some fallout and pigmentation of certain colors are not as intense unless you pack them on.
Julia K.
Swanzey
I really like this eyeshadow palette. It smells amazing, the packaging is cute and overall, the pigmentation is pretty great. As with all the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palettes, I notice the pigmentation in the brighter and more "colorful" colors to be less than in the more neutral colors. Adding a little bit of setting spray to your brush greatly intensifies the color. I think the colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous. Definitely worth checking out
Jamie G.
Baden, PA
Love this palette more than I thought I would. Adorable packaging and smells amazing. Nice mix of mattes and shimmers. Can go very neutral or add that pop of hot pink. I tried that first. Pink looks really nice without being obnoxious. But i also have red/burgundy hair that it blended well with. The colors go on well and blend nicely. The colors lasted all day for me.
Vanessa L.
Winlock, WA
There's nothing to not love about this palette. First off, it smells sooo good! It really does smell like cocoa! There's a whole assortment of looks you can do with this palette, it's beautiful. I would recommend to not dip a wet brush into the shadows themselves though!! When I did it, it personally made my shadows lose a bit of pigment and they just feel hard now. But other then that I really do enjoy this palette, it's a ride or die palette for me!
Victor H.
Doral, FL
I bought this palette after giving away my original chocolate bar and I love it even more. It is more cool toned but still so versatile. Whenever I need more warmth I'll simply use a little bit of bronzer in my crease and problem solved. The formulation is considerably improved in this palette featuring less duds than in previous iterations.
Amie H.
Florence, KY
Too Faced has my favorite eyeshadows by far but for some reason I just don’t gravitate to this palette that often. Satin sheets is gorgeous and works well as a highlighter. This palette has beautiful shimmers and some really nice cool tones mattes. The formula is identical to to the original chocolate bar so it’s quite buttery soft and easy to blend.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?