BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Breyonna S.
This is one of my new favorite eyeshadow palettes as of the moment. I just recently purchased this after getting it for $30 on HSN. The original Chocolate Bar palette is one of my favorite palettes to use. It is extremely pigmented, blendable, and you can create a number of different looks with just that palette alone which I'm a fan of for traveling. This palette is no exception to the amazing quality of the first issued chocolate bar palette. All the shades work wonderfully and I have no problems with any of them being less or more pigmented than the next.

What I like about this palette is it is unique in design, very girly, yet the packaging is durable and well made. I think it was a great choice of Too Faced to decide to do heart shaped pans because it really adds an element to this palette. The bright pink tin casing is also a bonus because it is more sturdy and durable than cardboard packaging from a lot of other brands. It has a mirror included but I would suggest just using a hand held mirror because it is kind of a bit small due to all the text. It works though and it really isn't something that would not make me purchase a palette.

I like that this palette gives you a variety of mattes, shimmers, and a few more glittery shades. You have a pop of a hot pink shade along with a dark blue which can really spice up a look if you want to add some color. The pink shade I would recommend using over a white base such as NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in the shade Milk in order to make it pop. However, I would recommend Early Grey over a black base like a blended out eyeliner or NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Black Bean to make it pop even more.

A lot of the shades in this palette are very unique and hard to find dupes for (Especially Almond Truffle and Pecan Praline). Satin Sheets is a great highlighter on the face or in the inner corner.

My favorite shades are: Almond Truffle, Cashew Chew, Pecan Praline, Mocha, Bordeaux, Earl Grey, and Satin Sheets.

Such a wonderful palette that I would recommend to everyone. If you are on the fence as to which Chocolate Bar palette would be best for you this is how I would decide.

Original Chocolate Bar - Neutral in undertones. Has a mix of warm and cool undertones to make a variety of looks. If you prefer an overall neutral palette I would suggest this. However, there are no true pops of color within the shades besides Candied Violet which isn't a strong shade in the palette.

Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar - Warm Undertones. If you are someone who gravitates to warm shades and yellow or orange undertones you will like this palette. It has a great selection of warm toned neutrals and browns. The blue shade is a nice pop of color as well. This palette has a lot of shades that are dupes from other brands though Too Faced is very strong with their shadow quality in this.

Chocolate Bar Bon-Bons Palette - Cool undertones throughout the whole palette. If you are someone who enjoys cool undertones you will love this. It has a lot more grey mixed within the shades and also gives you two pops of color with the pink and blue shades. This palette also offers a lot of mauve and pink tones throughout which is nice since they are not that common to find in palettes these days.
Rachel R.
Carson City, NV
I wouldn't normally spend so much on an eye shadow palette, but after hearing so much about this one, I thought just a few swatches would leave me satisfied. After feeling the smooth buttery soft texture of the shadows and being nearly intoxicated by the mildly chocolaty scent, I simply couldn't resist. This shadow truly lives up to the hype. There's a good selection of matte and shimmer shades, all in colors that I enjoy wearing. It even comes with a how - to booklet to help you achieve a few looks. A wonderful product, which I'm so excited to use every day!
Michelle S.
I prefer the original Chocolate Bar palette over this one. The colors are beautiful, but I have difficulty working with half of them. They're not as pigmented as I expected them to be. You definitely need to build them up. Some of the brown shades feel overdone to me. I've seen them in many Too Faced palettes before. If you're a collector of Too Faced palettes, or makeup in general, you probably have many of these shades in your collection already.
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! My boyfriend at the time bought it for me from HSN for cheap. I am super pale with cool-toned skin and these colors are super flattering on me. I also feel like they would be easy to use for beginners. I love wearing vampy or mauve lips, which compliment these colors so well. I feel like I don't have to think much about what lip to wear because all of the colors I like, work! They don't swatch nice, but they apply and blend beautifully. I have sensitive skin and this brand doesn't irritate my eyes like other eyeshadows (Morphe, Lorac, etc.)
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Smells like chocolate which first off is 5 stars in itself lol. It’s very pigmented. There is a good balance of shimmer and matte colors. 8 out of 10 for pigmentation. Case is super cute and durable! This pallet has lasted me for almost a year and it looks like it’s barely been touched. All around a great pallet and I love having it in my collection. You can def build it up for drama or keep it cool and neutral for a not so glam up day 💕
Christine B.
This eyeshadow palette is one of my favs! Not only are the shadows super pigmented, but the palette smells like chocolate, so yummy! Purchased my palette on the actual Too Faced website and I didn't have to pay for shipping plus they sent me free samples of a few of their items! Love all the colors on the palette! Combined this look shown with Too Faced new melted liquid Matte lipsticks!
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
I love this palette SO MUCH. Almond Truffle, Cashew Chew, and Dark Truffle are the three shadows that I wear the most -- out of this palette as well as my entire eye shadow collection. Bordeaux and Mocha are gorgeous as well. I'm not a big fan of pink eyeshadows so I get my pops of colors from Black Currant and Earl Grey. Satin Sheets and Divinity are useful in so many different ways. The only shade that kind of disappoints me is Molasses Chip. I wish it showed up more. If Molasses Chip was Creme Brulee from the first Chocolate Bar palette, this would be flawless.
Leigh M.
Augusta, GA
This palette is honestly amazing. The color pigment is great and I find that blending is easy. I've seen some people complain about the blending however you really just need a primer. Urban Decay has their eyeshadow primer on sale a lot and I find that it works the best with this eyeshadow. I love it!
brianna l.
I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this yet since it's one of my favorite eye shadow palettes. The colors are neutral with some pops of pink and the brown shades all have a bit of a pink undertone to them so they all compliment each other. These are a medium pigmentation so if you pack it onto your brush it will go on more dramatic but you can use less and blend these out really easily. The hot pink and purple are a little more difficult to use but I can look past it for this palette, I just use my finger with those instead. Oh and the packaging and cocoa smell is great too!
Amelia D.
Amherst , NY
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette! Ive received so many compliments from using the shades. For my brown eyes this palette makes them pop. I love the chocolate scent and the way the product feels on my skin, There are two highlighters, one that is very light and one very sparkling which i adore and use both every single day. This palette is so practical and is great for anyone not wanting so many neutral colors!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora