BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
I know I'm late to the party on this when. It has been out for a while but I did just bought it. I don't know what I was waiting on I have the original chocolate palette I just didn't get into the chocolate phase and now I want them all. This one is so cool it has warm looks it has summer looks I can see using it in the fall in the winner it's a complete package. It's worth the money on sale or not it's fun it's got a lot of cool colors and they blend out beautifully. It also smells amazing which all to face products do. And very inspired when I pull this palette out it makes me smile to come up with a cold look every time I have it. And there something about their packaging that always feels sturdy and worth its money.
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
This pallet is my holy grail of eyeshadow pallet!!! You can creat endless looks with this tasty array of colors. Cashew chew in particular is my favorite! Not only is it a great everyday lid color it's also the perfect transition shade! This pallet comes with a great selection of neutrals, shimmers, mattes and a bright pink every girl needs in her life! I highly recommend this pallet to anyone needing a goto!!
Hannah S.
I hated this palette. I tried so hard to love it, the pinks were beautiful, the neutrals were beautiful, everything was great. The pans are cute, the palette smelled wonderful. But I ultimately decided to return this palette not long after I bought it. It just did not live up to any expectations I had. The shades were chalky, the pinks were nothing special, and I felt like most of the shades in it were so similar that I didn't need them all in the same palette. I also had a very hard time blending it. Very disappointing for a palette I lusted after for so long.
Rebekah B.
Unexpected staple! I was admittedly underwhelmed by this palette and its swatches when it launched, but boy was I wrong! The colors are to die for, they blend like a dream, and they smell like heaven! As a makeup hoarder, I was surprised to discover that I could travel comfortably with these as my only shadows because I can create the softest to the most dramatic look. A must have in my opinion!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I chose this palette as my first premium brand purchase after reading so many reviews and then swatching it at Ulta.
The first thing that drew me in was of course the super cute packaging with the hearts!
The colors are very pigmented and glide on very easily. A little goes a long way!
I am pretty much a rookie at creating perfect eye looks and this palette makes it easy to figure out which colors look good together.  My skintones fall under the "neutral" (brown eyes and brown hair) category and all the colors in this palette complement me well. I also love that there are plenty of looks for day and night that can be acheived with this.
Mikayla G.
I write short reviews so if you don't like i deeply apologize.

This is my first ever high end palette that i received and i didn't like some of the colors. Like the pinks and the silvers i don't really use that much so you probably won't ever see me using this palette. this smell smells like chocolate and it's super easy to apply although some of the colors when you dip your brush into them they have a bit of kick back and the powder can end up going everywhere, but the pigment is so good that i don't mind it as much. Also, the palette is closed by magnets and i one time dropped it and it flew open but it didn't break or anything so. I can recommend it to people too.
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
This one kills me. I REALLY love 1/3 of this palette, I kinda hate most of the rest.
This is one of the patchiest of the Chocolate Bar palettes and it also is the one where most of the shades are entirely too similar. Cafe Au Lait and Black Currant just don't work for me at all not matter what tips or tricks I do. Half the lighter taupe-y shades dont work well for me either.
If I could, I'd make this into one of their 9 pan palettes and just have Satin Sheets, Divinity, Sprinkles, Cotton Candy, Totally Fetch, Earl Grey, Almond Truffle, Dark Truffle and Bordeaux I'd be happy.
Regret this purchase even though I got it 40% off and I would definitely not repurchase or recommend it.
Briana F.
Rockmart, GA
I just recently brought this palette and I love it already! The box it came in and the heart shaped eyeshadows are cute. I love all the colors and I'm glad it has some highlight and transition colors. I purchased this palette on too faced website. The price was kind of high, but its worth it. I will defineitly be buying the other two palettes that's part of the chocolate bar line. Overall I love this palette, and if you're thinking about buying it, I think you should go for it.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
This palette was honestly terrible in my opinion all of the colors didn't really mesh well for me it looks beautiful on it's own don't get me wrong but once you start applying them to the eye they just start blending all together, the only color in here that I honestly loved was one of the bigger size pans and it was called satin sheets, I honestly debated keeping the palette just for that one shade but I couldn't justify the price just to have that one specific shade :/
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Bon Bons is my favorite everyday palette! Its a lovely mix of cool-toned neutrals, which is a rare find right now with the warm trend, and has a couple bright pops of color. This is my go-to palette for transition colors as well as any time I need a work-appropriate sort of look. I love that the colors are buildable so I can get just the slightest wash of color or a bold color depending on the day. And don't get me started on the scent! Its just the perfect chocolate-y smell and makes me happy every time I use it,
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?