BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Hayleyjade H.
Craven arms (Shropshire)
This is a good eyeshadow palette with some great detailed colours added in, it's got some nice shaded colours including nudes, reds, darks. The packaging off it is the cutest! I would buy again!
Soni B.
Glasgow
Brilliant Palette. The shades are very pigmented and they work very well. The too Faced chocolate bar Palette is just as amazing. I can manage to get many Eye looks with this Palette. It is certainly an absolute favourite of mine
Louisa R.
Shall we start with the packaging? It's absolutely adorable.The smell of chocolate is incredible and doesn't fade with time (which I thought it would). I have dark eyes so I find all of the colours work great. This is my go-to palette and I would recommend it to everyone.
HM🍋🌴✨ M.
Glenshee, whitburn
My favourite palette te ever! I've had mine since December and have probably used it everyday since. I purchased mine from Debenhams. I think this palette is brilliant value for money considering how many colours you get in it.
Breanna W.
I like this palette a lot. However, I do have issues with it as well.
There are many beautiful shades in here, and also many terrible ones. The colours that are "pops" of colours do not apply as they look in the pan. For example, the purple shade looks stunning in the pan, but when applied looks brown and muddy. The light pink shimmer shade does not show up at all.
When I use this palette, my look always looks the same because there are only certain shades that I love, so they are all that I use. Definitely not the most versatile palette. The shades that I like are my everyday go-to shades so I feel like I get my use out of this palette for how I like to do my makeup on a day to day basis, but anyone who is looking at this palette for the bright, colourful shades, save your money for something else.
Rose M.
Plymouth, Devon
Pigment?? YES, smell?? OMG YES IT SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE AND I WANT TO EAT IT. Got lovely chocolate shades good for transition colours and also beautiful pinks, love the detail in the packaging. Just a cheeky snack all round
Hailey P.
Sudbury, OH
I prefer this over the original chocolate bar, but its still mediocure. I got this as a gift and probably would not purchase it with my own hard earned money. The quality is nice but the variety and color scheme is meh.
Juanita L.
Bogotá, Colombia
Smell, size, material, pigmentation, colors everything is just on point is perfect! If you want to get it it is a great idea👌🏽 I love it! The swatches are liit 😻 I totally would buy it again and again. The chocolate smell is wonderful and the colors are everything, 🖤you can create looks for every ocassion.
Areej A.
Just another one of those palettes that has nothing new to offer. The colors are nothing special. The formula is good but that's not the only thing I pay for. I love the packaging. I could definitely live without it.
Rhea B.
Kolkata
This pallet has nice browns and good tones of gold and pink highlighting eyeshadow shades the texture is quite buttery ... priced well according to the variety of colours in one box .. it as a good one time purchase
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora