BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Karen L.
Jacksonville , NB
This is hands down my favourite palette. It smells so good.. mmm chocolatey. I've hit pan on the satin sheets, my all time favourite base colour, but the possibilities are endless here. There's a little booklet that comes with the palette to help you recreate the looks, and I have a lot of success when I follow the steps. Besides working well.. it's just so adorable. It makes me happy just to use it.
Tanya R.
This two faced pallete is my second favourite it is super pigmented and it smells soooo good there is a good mix of nuetral colors and bold colors and it’s definitely super cute looking in the packaging it is a bit expensive about average price but it’s definitely worth the extra cash I love all the colors in this pallete two faced are my favourite brand but a con on this pallete was there was a bit of fall out
Riley B.
This is my favourite eyeshadow palette that I own. The shadows are super pigmented, blend well (for the most part), and smell AMAZING. This is my go-to palette for neutral & everyday eyeshadow looks. My only complaint is that the shade "Black Currant" is less pigmented and blendable than the other shades, for some reason. I mostly avoid using that particular shade. But otherwise, this palette is fantastic.
Michela C.
The colors are pretty pigmented and easy to shape, the only problem is that they arent original or new. In many other palettes I have, not only by too faced, there are those pinks and browns i can find here.. Anyway the product is worth it!!
Caitlyn M.
I use this palette everyday as there's so many different looks that can be done. I love the packaging of this product and the smell is amazing!!!
The shadows blend so easily and the pigmentation lasts all day as soon as I have none left I'll be definitely repurchasing it and I would recommend this to anyone that's on the fence.
Demi R.
Adelaide
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette - This palette was the third installment of the Chocolate bar series, and to be honest I did prefer the other two! I like the pops of pink, but I wish the matte shades weren't so grey. It's not necessarily the colour scheme I think of when I think of Bon Bons, I wish they were a bit brighter, however, it's a really pretty palette apart from that.
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
I find this palette does not get a lot of positive reviews, mainly because of the overall neutral colours.  For me, this is my go to, daily eye palette ... especially for the "no makeup" makeup days.  The light toned shades are awesome to use for a very natural and neutral eye.  Although I am not a fan of pink eyeshadow, it is nice to have this pop of colour in the palette.
Lucy B.
It smells so good!! One of my faves❤️it was my first too faced product and set the bar high. I have blue eyes and most of the colours complement that. It is pigmented and long lasting. I would definitely buy more of these palettes and might be getting more for my birthday. and I don't know if you can actually do this, but rub your finger in a shadow and lick your finger and it tastes like cocoa🙏🙏💗
Charlyn D.
Kennoway
I LOVE this palette so much. It is has really great pigment. My eye colour is blue and basic so these shades totally match. It's so good that I use it in my daily makeup routine. I would recommend this to whoever likes to experience different types of shadows 👍🏻😉
Laura G.
De las paletas de Too Faced  es una de las que menos me gusta ya que la pigmentación a mi gusto no es tan buena como la chocolate bar y como las sombras estan hechas en forma de corazón parece que hay menos producto, es una paleta que tiene muchos marrones y es muy parecida a las anteriores, solo se diferencia por algún color fucsia pero no es para tirar cohetes.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?