BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gigi R.
LOVE, LOVE AND LOVE !! This is my #1 favourite eyeshadow palette. I have nothing negative to say about this product and here's why:- Smells like chocolate !!- It's made of coco powder !! (which is pretty cool, and that's what makes it smell amazing)- Very pigmented - Gorgeous colours- Mix of neutral and shimmery colours (pink and browns)
Sabah K.
Bradford, Bradford
Beautiful palette with buildable colours, I love the fact that it's made from Coco powder and smells like chocolate.
Great to use for special events such as weddings and parties, I can create some lovely looking with this palette.
Great that you get a little tutorial booklet along with the palette, i created some of my looks following the booklet and they came out looking so pretty!
Elizabeth L.
Greenville, NC
I absolutely love this palette! The packaging is adorable. The pigments are amazing, the colors are smooth and easy to blend, and best of all: the Chocolate smell. It lifts my mood and gets me ready for the day. Highly recommend!
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
I love this pallet. The packaging is what won me over! The colors are pretty good but I find at times they don't apply as pigmented to my eyelids. The colors are fabulous tho! I just wish they were a little darker.
Vanessa G.
At first I was not sure if I should buy the bon bons palette however after purchasing it I have felt completly in love! The colors and pigmentation are amazing and I never ger tired of using it. The smell of the palette is so good! You will not regret buying this palette!
Abegail S.
This eyeshadow palate has been a staple in my collection since I first bought it. You can create simple day looks or more dramatic night looks. With mattes, shimmers, warm and cool tones, you can't help reaching for this all the time. It is also so long lasting and perfect for any season. LOVE IT. And let's not forget to mention the BEAUTIFUL packaging. Love too faced!
Bianca G.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes you can come up with so many different looks also comes with highlighters which is a plus! It stays looking flawless all day and the fact that it smells like chocolate is a plus.
Vanessa M.
Saint-Hubert
Wow! I bought this palette not so long ago and I'm really loving it. Colors are sooo pigmented and smell good. They blend very well with a good brush and you have a bunch of variety of colors in this palette. Lots of pink and brown shades. Any bad comments to say!
Melissa M.
Ingleside , Ontario, ON
This is my absolute favorite too faced palette the smell alone is so alluring try not to taste it ;) and the pigmentation is amazing love how many different eye loos I can achieve with this palette omg soooo in love ;)
Leah B.
This is my favorite palette EVER. All the colours are amazing and I didn't think I'd wear the two pinks but they look really nice on the eyes. All the colours are so pigmented and range from mattes to glittery shades. I definitely recommend this palette. If you've saved up your money and don't know which palette to get I'd get this you won't be disappointed.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?