BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Elle H.
Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester
This smells insane and the pigment is amazing. I don’t reach for this as ouch as I feel I have a lot of these shades in other pallets that are cheaper but for the richness of the shade is beautiful and will always be one of my favourite pallets.
Gabriela M.
hermosillo
Muy bonita paleta aunque no es tan versátil ni puedes hacer tantos looks, pero creas unos muy bonitos. La mayoría de las sombras tienen una buena pigmentación, pero tiene dos o tres que no lo hacen tan bien pero es una buena y bonita palette!
Molly L.
Acklam, Malton
This is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes. There are so many looks to create from it and it works with so many eye colours. The packaging is great and the pigmentation is incredible. They don't crease whatsoever and last all day long.
This eyeshadow pallet is so amazing, I bought this in Sephora abroad and it has been my favourite purchase. The colours are so pigmented and it sells amazing. I really need to buy another one of the pallets as there just great
Laila ل.
This palette is good but definitely not perfect. The range of colours is okay but then kind of blend into one on the eyes and it's hard to get a range of looks, especially that some of the most interesting colours in the palette don't really have the best formula.
Here is a breakdown of the shades:
All of the matte shades (almond truffle, mocha, bordeaux, cashew chew, divine) blend really well and have good (not amazing) pigment.
Dark truffle, earl grey, malted and totally fetch have a satin finish. Dark truffle and malted are very pigmented and blendable but the other two are just not my favourite. Earl grey isn't creamy and doesn't look great when blended and totally fetch is not that pigmented and there are definitely better pink shadows that exist.
I find the shimmery shades have a nice formula but don't pop on the eye. Molasses chip used to be my favourite gold shimmery eyeshadow for a while until I discovered so many other palettes with much higher quality shadows. Blackcurrant is such a lovely colour and I was so excited to create some colourful looks with it but to my disappointment, the formula for that colour was awful. It has almost no pigment and is very powdery with loads of fallout even when applied with a wet brush.
Overall, even though it sounds like I'm trashing this palette, it is a good palette and it is possible to create some lovely looks. However, for a high end palette I would expect a higher quality of shadows. There are easily dupes for all the shadows.

ALIS S.
Hereford , Herefordshire
I’m obsessed with this palette, it is not new as too faced came with other palettes, but this one is one of their best. It smells amazing ad taste like chocolate. Good pigmentation, no fall out. Is a dream!
Kelly L.
I absolutely love this palette. It has the perfect shimmery dark pink for me as well as other lovely shimmery shades. The pigmentation is great and I love the fact each of the too faced palettes have a fragrance to them.
Eleonora M.
Tarquinia
I got this as a Christmas present and to be honest I fell in love with it! I didn't think I would at first because I'm a big fan of the UD palettes, and particularly love the Smoky one, but this is as good as them! It was bought at Sephora for 47 euros and yes, it's pricey, the downside is that it doesn't come with a brush while the UD ones do and I love the brushes, but it is a bit cheaper than the UD Naked palettes. When I first opened it up I thought the chocolate smell wasn't as strong as I wanted it to be, but the moment I started applying it just came to life! I could smell it so much and even throughout the night I would catch wiffs of the smell, literally delicious! The palette has a great set of coulour, you have some transition shades(pecan praline and almond truffle are my go to for that), some very nice browns and mauves, mattes shades, an awesome highlit shade, satin sheets, and some beautiful shimmery shades; and, for the more adventurous, earl grey is a wonderful deep blue that comes out almost as a black on the eye, and totally fetch it's the most beautiful pink, paired with cotton candy it gives such a cute girly look! I love the palette, love the smell, love the colour selection and the packaging. Definitely would buy again, totally worth the money.
Poppy ♥.
Brackley
Excellent quality! Smells just like chocolate. I use this palette everyday, it’s very versatile and pigmented. There is an endless amount of looks that can be made with the palette. It stays on all day, without a setting spray or primer! Would recommend
Alison L.
Toronto, ON
Usually I don’t like fragrance on my eyeshadow but I really enjoy opening this beauty and smelling the chocolate scent! The colours have great payoff and don’t flake off . And I love the pinky shades in this.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?