BY TOO FACED #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Beth n.
selby
can not stop using this pallet too faced have some of the best pallets they are easy to use and smell so good and even though they cost a lot they are 100% worth it as the shadows are all quite cool toned and would suit green \ brown eyes
Shahed Q.
Amman
The colors so beautiful I love it I can't live without it it have smoky color it's cute I use when I go to party or family anywhere I go I use it because all the colors Appropriate
Kimberly K.
I have to start with the packaging, it is BEAUTIFUL colors and typography I love! .. The colors are beautiful, there are shades for day to day and also colors for "from time to time". They have perfect pigmentation, and they fade very well! There's just something wrong with it, its smell makes me hungry !!
Keyla P.
My boyfriend bought this palette for me for our third anniversary last year and it was the best present ever. This was the first high end eyeshadow palette that I ever owned and it's the reason I fell in love with eyeshadow. The pigmentation of the shadows is great and they blend beautifully. Plus the smell is absolutely amazing!
Larissa S.
Vancouver, BC
The palette smells wonderful, but the pigmentation was just not there for me. While I love the pink shades in the pan, they were quite sheer when applied on my eyelids and required a healthy dose of mac fix + to get them to show up.
Jessica P.
Albuquerque , NM
This pallete is very very girly, the hearted shadow shapes makes me sooo happy, I get it from Sephora, the price is good for the high quiality, I use it like 2 or 3 times per week. When it run out for sure I will buy it again!
amy m.
Perth Western Australia
This is one of my go to palettes, you can create so many different looks with it which I love! The colours are nice and pigmented, the only colour I was disappointed with was the pink shade, it's not as pigmented as the others are. Over all they blend out nicely and it smells amazing!
zara c.
BIRMINGHAM, West Midlands
Hoping to get this as a gift because these eyeshadows are incredible! From the amazing and cute packaging to the lovely colour pay off... this eyeshadow palette ticks all of the boxes I've also heard that this even smells like chocolate too! 🌸🎀🍫🎀🌸 every girl needs this in their life!!
Nora E.
I think it's the best eye shadow palette I've ever had.❤ Every shade just hugs my heart.. I love it so much I recommends it for every one who loves the look of classic eyes. Personally I don't like the look of colored eye shadows but I also got the sweet peach palette and I love it so much.. it's shades are totally amazing. xoxo
katie t.
i love this eyeshadow palette you can make so many different weye looks the eyeshadow are really pigmented and easy to use there is a leaflet showing you how to do some eyelooks which is helpful if you are starting out with eyeshadow
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back