BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Rebecca C.
I can’t even express how much I lovveee this pallet, all the shades blend like a dream and also smell so good. the pigment on all shades are also incredible and I have made so many different looks with this pallet and they all looked amazing. I definitely suggest this pallet for beginners as it is so easy to work with ❤️
Duaa J.
al hasa, الرميلة
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
I received this in the mail the other day. The packaging was well done. The colors are pretty. The eyeshadow palette has a nice sweet smell to it being that it’s peanuit butter and jelly colors!!
Gwenaëlle C.
I really wanted to love that palette, I don't know if mine just wasn't as good or if the product turn bad but... the "Bordeaux" looked more like a plain brown color, it wasn't blending that well or maybe my skills aren't that great, when I tried to apply a few other colors it seemed like they looked all the same on my eye. I just passed it on to someone who would love it more than I do.
Aimee P.
South Street, Aldbourne
This is my favourite eyeshadow palette, it has so many amazing shades for an every day look, the bright pink colour isn’t that pigmented but it is buildable, overall it’s a great palette 👍🏼
Millie B.
Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire
IN MY OPINION, I am more of a warm-toned shades kind of gal. This palette is VERY cool toned, which may be why I didn’t get along with it. The pink shades just seemed a bit less pigmented than their usual standard (unless I got a dodgy batch of the product) I didn’t get along with this:( however I love the rest of the Too Faced palettes such as the chocolate bar, semi sweet chocolate bar and the sweet peach palette!
Melody S.
New Freedom, PA
I think this palette is underrated. I like it a lot! I love all the options for crease shades! I give it 4 stars because that's as high as I am willing to go for Too Faced shadows. They're good but not my favorite.
Molly V.
Jarrow, Tyne And Wear
Wow! What more could you want in. A palette! I use this product in my everyday look and for glam it’s a long lasting very pigmented, nice smelling palette with near to no fall out. The packaging is cute and easy to store wherever you keep your makeup this palette has a range of matte and shimmers and this palette is just general perfection and I would recommend this to anyone!
Molly E.
One of my favourite of the chocolate palettes! I love that the design of this one is changed up a bit with the heart pans. The colours are super pretty and there is a good variety of mattes to shimmers.
Phoebe B.
Park hall, Oswestry
Great palette! Comes with a booklet with 3 different looks and how to do them so that’s great for a beginner or need somewhere to start. Shadows are gorgeous and very blend-able.
Hannah C.
fredericton
Omg the this packaging is so cute I absolutely love the little the tins the eyeshadow comes in. The quality of the eyeshadow is amazing and the combination of colours are sooooooo inspiring to make a new look!!!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?