BY TOO FACED #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaitlyn B.
Botwood, NL
Such an amazing palette!! It smells delicious, is super buttery and blends effortlessly. This is my new favourite palette, you can do many looks with it from dramatic to natural. I bought mine at sephora! I highly recommend this palette!! There are so many tutorials on YouTube and they are all amazing!! Well worth the money
Olivia V.
Vancouver
This is my first full sized palette I've purchased and I love it! I never thought I'd like pink eyeshadow but these colours are so gorgeous together so I'm really enjoying the palette. They're very pigmented, blend nicely, and there are some unique colours! I just wish you got a little bit more product for the price. Oh, it also smells great too.
Camélia H.
Île-Perrot
Cute palette love the packaging I'm a little bit desapointed about the smell I love the chocolate smell I just think that the palette would have smell like candy (bonbon) the quality of shadow is great there is not a lot of variety of color is more on the colder tone but over all it's a great palette .
Jill D.
Ottawa
What is not to love about the Two Faced Chocolate Bon Bons eye palette? The colours are a symphony of buttery pigmented deliciousness!! Who doesn't want to spend time putting on eye shadow that really does smell like chocolate?

One of the best palettes that Two Faced has released.Each colour is highly pigmented and buttery smooth with NO fallout.The colours blend effortlessly and easily accept layering with other shadow brands.

Cute pink tin packaging,with the shadows heart shaped to make your heart beat faster!!

I highly recommend this palette!
Michaela R.
Almondsbury, Bristol
This is one of my holy grail eyeshadow palettes! The colours are stunning and there are a good range of cool tones and neutrals. This is nice to see when the majority of eyeshadow palettes tend to be on the warmer side. The colours apply well and blend beautifully. They also have great staying power. As a bonus they smell amazing and I love the packaging - it's cute and very sturdy! I would buy this palette again in a heartbeat.
JAHAN J.
Dhaka
The Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow comes housed in a pretty pink tin compact with hearts decorating the front. Opening the palette reveals 14 little heart shaped eyeshadows and two rectangle eyeshadows for a total of 16 eyeshadow shades in matte and shimmer finishes. Each shadow name is written on the palette. Too Faced includes a how to get the look guide with easy instructions to create three different looks as well. And the pigmentation is amazing. A lot of smokey eye look can be created with it.
Karen L.
Jacksonville, NB
This is hands down my favourite palette. It smells so good.. mmm chocolatey. I've hit pan on the satin sheets, my all time favourite base colour, but the possibilities are endless here. There's a little booklet that comes with the palette to help you recreate the looks, and I have a lot of success when I follow the steps. Besides working well.. it's just so adorable. It makes me happy just to use it.
del b.
i dont think this palette is as pigmented as the others in the collection so i felt rather dissapointed with this , i honestly hardly use this palette as im not a fan,i would not buy this one again . and i would say to others not to waste your money on this one unless your just collecting .
Riley B.
This is my favourite eyeshadow palette that I own. The shadows are super pigmented, blend well (for the most part), and smell AMAZING. This is my go-to palette for neutral & everyday eyeshadow looks. My only complaint is that the shade "Black Currant" is less pigmented and blendable than the other shades, for some reason. I mostly avoid using that particular shade. But otherwise, this palette is fantastic.
Michela C.
The colors are pretty pigmented and easy to shape, the only problem is that they arent original or new. In many other palettes I have, not only by too faced, there are those pinks and browns i can find here.. Anyway the product is worth it!!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?