BY TOO FACED #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jeanica 🥀.
Calgary , AB
I love this palette so much!! The fact that I got the set for this for only 64$ you get the palette, 1 full size lipstick, 1 full size eyeliner and 1 full size mascara. Its a pretty awesomedeal andi love everything about it ❤️❤️
Molly A.
Littlehamptom
Not very pigmented and hard to blend. The colours were gorgeous and it smelled amazing, and I have used this palette on numerous occasions. I just wouldn't say it's worth the price tag compared to other high end palettes I've used. Would recommend if you've got a lotof time to spend blending!
Amy G.
Duff Street, Keith
I have really mixed opinions on this palette. It blends really well for me and I enjoy the colours but pigmentation lacks. I have to really build the colours and even then they show differently on the eye than they do in the pan. So i enjoy this palette but its a bit of work
Alannah R.
This palette is very pigmented and really pretty. There are lots of beautiful colours, that you can use everyday also you can create night out look as well. The packaging is probably my favourite part more than anything! The colours are very pigmented, however I gave it a 4/5 because a few of the colours aren't that pigmented like the pinks. Overall I love this, it's amazing.
Elaine M.
This palette keeps up with the quality of the original chocolate bar palette.  I love to pair them together and get some cute looks, but this has enough mattes and shimmers to make a complete look.  I find this quite neutral (mostly) and I really love it.
Mercedes V.
This is my favourite palette that I own! I find the shades a little more on the neutral side, which I think looks best on my skin tone, I don't really use the brighter shades. They are very blendable and it smells amazing!!
Scarlett W.
smells amazing. the colour selection is quite good. i spent six months backpacking across europe and limited myself to just this palette and i think i had a different look each time i did my makeup. so it's really quite versatile if you're after a neutral palette.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
Got this palette and it's just amazing. It has a good quality metalic
box with a simple but nice design, sweet chocolate smell (soooo good)
and a perfect and romantic eyeshadows: very high pigmented, good color's selection (the names are just cutes) and excelent highlighs. I mean, the first time
I heard about this product I though it was a kind of joke but it's
true! ♥
Daileen V.
Love this palette specially the smell of it. It is a really neutral palette. It is very pigmented but very neutral so they would look more of a no makeup makeup look. It is a little bit up there in price but if you're a Too Faced lover you are going to love it.
Kaytee S.
London Ontario
My HOLY GRAIL palette!
I use this almost daily, I have blue eyes and love that I can get so many different looks from this palette that make my eyes POP.
I recommend this palette 100% if you've been interested in purchasing.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?