BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah H.
Buckingham
Cute palette smells lush! Neutral Matte shades and shimmer shades are gorgeous no complaints but the 'coloured' shades have really bad pigmentation and are a really strange texture.  Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Holly C.
I have had this palette since Christmas 2015 as it was my first EVER make-up palette! And it is still going strong today. I use this product most of the time and I by far one of my faves in my collection! If you don't have it already then go check it out you won't regret it!!!
Gee O.
Super loved the colors! I will always be a Too Faced-fan girl. I loved the smell, the packaging is super cute. It's easy to apply. But a bit on the pricey side. Would buy again but not the same product. :)
Nour S.
Montreal, QC
These too faced pallet is amazing the colours are so pigmented and The texture is so smooth and soft ! The colours blends easily it’s just perfect for any occasion or for every day I love this product!
Nina A.
My husband bought me this pallets for Valentine . And I love it because it's so sentimental for me and the colour is a really amazing as well.I have came up with so many looks from this pallet and then got so many compliments from it I love it .
Melody M.
Plumstead, London
Little to no pigment. The packaging is nice, I personally hate the smell (unpopular opinion) and you have to work WAYYY too hard to build up a colour. I gave mine away to a beginner and they love it. A nice palette if you are starting out, but I personally think it was a waste of money.
Terri C.
I love this palette and use it alongside the chocolate bar palette when applying my makeup! I love the smell and the overall look. It applies really well and I haven't come across any issues with using it! I would recommend this to anyone- fantastic product!
Caitlin W.
Jarrow U.K.
Can never get enough of the smells from too faced products! Super blendable, I use it mainly for transition shades and to blend evenly, bought it from a local Debenhams and would recommend because you can't resist the smell of these palettes
Nadina M.
Love the scent of these palette! The colors are really nice, some are more pigmentes than others but the overall palette in itself is great for going on a trip, it has a nice variety of neutrals. The highlighter at the top is my favourite!
Morgan B.
Victoria, BC
Got this for my birthday. Super cute packaging and does have a sweet smell to it. I did find that some of the colours weren't as pigmented as i had anticipated. The top eye shadow in the rectangle pan makes a nice highlighter btw!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?