BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michaela R.
Almondsbury, Bristol
This is one of my holy grail eyeshadow palettes! The colours are stunning and there are a good range of cool tones and neutrals. This is nice to see when the majority of eyeshadow palettes tend to be on the warmer side. The colours apply well and blend beautifully. They also have great staying power. As a bonus they smell amazing and I love the packaging - it's cute and very sturdy! I would buy this palette again in a heartbeat.
JAHAN J.
Dhaka
The Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow comes housed in a pretty pink tin compact with hearts decorating the front. Opening the palette reveals 14 little heart shaped eyeshadows and two rectangle eyeshadows for a total of 16 eyeshadow shades in matte and shimmer finishes. Each shadow name is written on the palette. Too Faced includes a how to get the look guide with easy instructions to create three different looks as well. And the pigmentation is amazing. A lot of smokey eye look can be created with it.
Karen L.
Jacksonville, NB
This is hands down my favourite palette. It smells so good.. mmm chocolatey. I've hit pan on the satin sheets, my all time favourite base colour, but the possibilities are endless here. There's a little booklet that comes with the palette to help you recreate the looks, and I have a lot of success when I follow the steps. Besides working well.. it's just so adorable. It makes me happy just to use it.
del b.
i dont think this palette is as pigmented as the others in the collection so i felt rather dissapointed with this , i honestly hardly use this palette as im not a fan,i would not buy this one again . and i would say to others not to waste your money on this one unless your just collecting .
Riley B.
This is my favourite eyeshadow palette that I own. The shadows are super pigmented, blend well (for the most part), and smell AMAZING. This is my go-to palette for neutral & everyday eyeshadow looks. My only complaint is that the shade "Black Currant" is less pigmented and blendable than the other shades, for some reason. I mostly avoid using that particular shade. But otherwise, this palette is fantastic.
Michela C.
The colors are pretty pigmented and easy to shape, the only problem is that they arent original or new. In many other palettes I have, not only by too faced, there are those pinks and browns i can find here.. Anyway the product is worth it!!
Caitlyn M.
I use this palette everyday as there's so many different looks that can be done. I love the packaging of this product and the smell is amazing!!!
The shadows blend so easily and the pigmentation lasts all day as soon as I have none left I'll be definitely repurchasing it and I would recommend this to anyone that's on the fence.
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
I find this palette does not get a lot of positive reviews, mainly because of the overall neutral colours.  For me, this is my go to, daily eye palette ... especially for the "no makeup" makeup days.  The light toned shades are awesome to use for a very natural and neutral eye.  Although I am not a fan of pink eyeshadow, it is nice to have this pop of colour in the palette.
Lucy B.
It smells so good!! One of my faves❤️it was my first too faced product and set the bar high. I have blue eyes and most of the colours complement that. It is pigmented and long lasting. I would definitely buy more of these palettes and might be getting more for my birthday. and I don't know if you can actually do this, but rub your finger in a shadow and lick your finger and it tastes like cocoa🙏🙏💗
Laura G.
De las paletas de Too Faced  es una de las que menos me gusta ya que la pigmentación a mi gusto no es tan buena como la chocolate bar y como las sombras estan hechas en forma de corazón parece que hay menos producto, es una paleta que tiene muchos marrones y es muy parecida a las anteriores, solo se diferencia por algún color fucsia pero no es para tirar cohetes.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?