BY TOO FACED #62 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelley M.
JONESBORO, AR
I love this palette so much!!! First of all it is SOO cute!!! It smells amazing!!! The colors are so pigmented and easily blended. My shadow looks amazing and lasts all day.
Charlee P.
Newnan
This is one of my favorite palettes ever! It smells amazing and the colors are really pigmented! My favorite shadow in this pallet is probably Cotton Candy! The case is great quality and its a nice size for traveling!
Livvi D.
I just bought this palette at Ulta. I love how pigmented the colors are. And how they smell like cocoa. I love them all. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
I love this pallet this one I use every week and that is because all the colors blend so easily together they are easy to work with and it is so easy to make so many different eye looks from this one pallet I’m definitely buying another one when I finish this one
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
I absolutely love it! The shades are so pigmented, buttery, easy to blend, versatile, and smell amazing! I give it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/out of 5 stars!
Gina G.
My first Too Faced palette and I am loving it!!! Beautiful colors to choose from, blends and stays on great!!! I will definitely look for more palettes in this brand!
Kait E.
kennesaw
I was super skeptical about this palette but I fell in LOVE! I have brown eyes and I wear the pinks often and it really pops. The colors are so pigmented and it truly does smell like chocolate. I would recommend! It’s one of my every day products.
Brittany S.
Smells amazing. I use this for everyday looks and it was also my first palette. But the bottom right pan named divinity I use to set my under eyes and it works amazingly.
♡♡♡ M.
Stockholm
This is my go to palette. I can create so many pretty looks with this from simple to glam. There are the perfect amount of matte crease shades which is a must in a palette
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I love this palette, the packaging is beautiful! There is a variety of colors and they all have sufficient pigmentation. I bought this palette when it was on sale so it was definitely worth it. I highly recommend this brand and product.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?