BY TOO FACED #60 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
This one kills me. I REALLY love 1/3 of this palette, I kinda hate most of the rest.
This is one of the patchiest of the Chocolate Bar palettes and it also is the one where most of the shades are entirely too similar. Cafe Au Lait and Black Currant just don't work for me at all not matter what tips or tricks I do. Half the lighter taupe-y shades dont work well for me either.
If I could, I'd make this into one of their 9 pan palettes and just have Satin Sheets, Divinity, Sprinkles, Cotton Candy, Totally Fetch, Earl Grey, Almond Truffle, Dark Truffle and Bordeaux I'd be happy.
Regret this purchase even though I got it 40% off and I would definitely not repurchase or recommend it.
Mikayla G.
I write short reviews so if you don't like i deeply apologize.

This is my first ever high end palette that i received and i didn't like some of the colors. Like the pinks and the silvers i don't really use that much so you probably won't ever see me using this palette. this smell smells like chocolate and it's super easy to apply although some of the colors when you dip your brush into them they have a bit of kick back and the powder can end up going everywhere, but the pigment is so good that i don't mind it as much. Also, the palette is closed by magnets and i one time dropped it and it flew open but it didn't break or anything so. I can recommend it to people too.
Briana F.
Rockmart, GA
I just recently brought this palette and I love it already! The box it came in and the heart shaped eyeshadows are cute. I love all the colors and I'm glad it has some highlight and transition colors. I purchased this palette on too faced website. The price was kind of high, but its worth it. I will defineitly be buying the other two palettes that's part of the chocolate bar line. Overall I love this palette, and if you're thinking about buying it, I think you should go for it.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! The eyeshadow shades are very unique which is why this palette stands out to me. The shadows are super blendable, pigmented, and smooth on your eyes. The eyeshadow names and packaging is super cute! The amount of looks you can do with this palette is endless! The formula and pricing is so great and let's not forget the smell! THE PALETTE SMELLS SO GOOD! Too Faced always comes out with palettes that smell freaking good! This palette definitely exceed my expectations and I would highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for an everyday/ flashy night time kind of palette! You won't regret it.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
This palette was honestly terrible in my opinion all of the colors didn't really mesh well for me it looks beautiful on it's own don't get me wrong but once you start applying them to the eye they just start blending all together, the only color in here that I honestly loved was one of the bigger size pans and it was called satin sheets, I honestly debated keeping the palette just for that one shade but I couldn't justify the price just to have that one specific shade :/
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Bon Bons is my favorite everyday palette! Its a lovely mix of cool-toned neutrals, which is a rare find right now with the warm trend, and has a couple bright pops of color. This is my go-to palette for transition colors as well as any time I need a work-appropriate sort of look. I love that the colors are buildable so I can get just the slightest wash of color or a bold color depending on the day. And don't get me started on the scent! Its just the perfect chocolate-y smell and makes me happy every time I use it,
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
I got this pallet as a present for my birthday . It's got a perfect combo of pinks and browns. I think it's perfect eyeshadows for every skin tone. I would have never put pink with brown shadows if it wasn't for this pallet. It's so worth the splurge. There's also a beautiful purple shade in it, perfect for the undereye. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
I love the bon-bons palette, I wasn't sure I would like it because of some if colors, I have all the other too faced palettes so I broke down and added it to my collection . So happy I did pigment is wonderful just like all the too faced palettes, this has actually became my favorite too faced palette. Has matte an shimmer, beautiful mixture of colors, I actually use every color in this palette. It creates several different looks. Highly recommend it! Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
Unfortunately this palette isn't one of my favorites that I own... I was so excited for the release of it that I drove all the way to Ulta to pick it up. (Which is a drive.) This was back when TF was a little more reliable of a company. There are some nice shades and I still try to use this palette because of what I paid for it, but most of the shades just blend into one color I notice. I just couldn't return it way back when I bought it because I was so obsessed with my Chocolate Bar palette that I thought maybe I'd eventually fall in love with it. Plus I loved the packaging... I definitely learned my lesson, hahah.
Rachel R.
Carson City, NV
I wouldn't normally spend so much on an eye shadow palette, but after hearing so much about this one, I thought just a few swatches would leave me satisfied. After feeling the smooth buttery soft texture of the shadows and being nearly intoxicated by the mildly chocolaty scent, I simply couldn't resist. This shadow truly lives up to the hype. There's a good selection of matte and shimmer shades, all in colors that I enjoy wearing. It even comes with a how - to booklet to help you achieve a few looks. A wonderful product, which I'm so excited to use every day!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?