BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaylein L.
Markham, ON
When this palette was first released, I made sure to buy it once it hit the markets. I purchased this palette for $59 before tax, but I definitely spent my money well. The packaging of this palette is adorable as it is a pink metal shell and the shadows pans are in the shape of hearts. Not to mention that they shadows are infused with the scent of chocolate. A variety of different looks can be made with this palette and I could even go out of my comfort zone as there are a couple of pink shades. They are easy to blend and are fairly pigmented. The work even better with an eyeshadow primer. With a primer, these shadows last me all day long.
Ronni-Lynn ☘.
Edmonton , AB
This is hands down my favourite eye shadow pallet in my collection. I own several two faced pallets! I reach for this one the most on a daily basis. This one is so creamy and blends well and the pigment is fantastic, with no fall out. I would buy this again!
sophia s.
This is such a gorgeous palette, the pigmentation is unreal, you can create so many different looks with this palette you got your nudes and some colourful shades to play with and the scent in this palette is so beautiful, there’s hardly any fall out I really do recommend having this palette
Erica👑 B.
Barrow in furness, Barrow in furness
I love this eyeshadow palette- I use it virtually everytime I do my make up. The colours are incredibly pigmented and smell amazing. The colour 'satin sheets' is absolutely beautiful and is perfect for highlighting under your brow! Amazing.
Nursel E.
Abbey gardens, Canterbury
It was my favourite birthday gift ever when I received it last year. I use it often for both day/night make up. It gas suitable shades for all eye colours. Well it’s pink, heart shaped, smells like chocolate! What else would there be? 🎀
Emily H.
Toronto
This product is actually amazing, I love the colour options and application is great.. I purchased mine at a local saphora and I couldn’t be happier with that purchase it’s great for Valentine’s Day looks or natural looks as well
Milaois M.
Dublin 7
Probably one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes of all time 💯 so many colours to make so many different looks , I use this nearly every day , the smell of chocolate it's very over powering but you get use to it I do recommend for make up beginners as the colours are easy to use and blend 💯Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Andrea B.
Chula vista , CA
Es de mi paleta de sombras favorita, la amo porque tiene variedad de colores y a la vez también tiene muchos neutros para maquillajes de diario, se difumina suuuuper fácil y tiene excelente pigmentación, me encanta todo en estas sombras ! 💘💘
Anna L.
A nice eyeshadow pallette, I dont reach for this as much as my others but it is a decent product. The packaging is really nice and the smell of the eyeshadow is amazing. I love the bright pink in the pallette.
Rebecca C.
I can’t even express how much I lovveee this pallet, all the shades blend like a dream and also smell so good. the pigment on all shades are also incredible and I have made so many different looks with this pallet and they all looked amazing. I definitely suggest this pallet for beginners as it is so easy to work with ❤️
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?