BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Sarah C.
Carbondale, IL
I love these shadows! Such great quality and make doing my eye makeup easy. This palette is totally worth the price!
Sarah R.
Bothell, WA
This eyeshadow is always so nice to use I really enjoy it I love everything about its just something I can always use
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Never tired too faced make up but I’m pretty sure that it’s the best to buy that’s out right now. I wanna try it out.
Ashley S.
Eau Claire
My boyfriend bought this for me.as a gift and I have always loved the colors in here. Very pretty and love the smell
Alicia D.
The palette was OK. I wouldn't give it an excellent. This is not one of the best palettes I've gotten from Too Faced.
Brittney W.
I love all of the color it just a very nice eyeshadow and plus I love the smell it is just a awesome eyeshadow pallet
Jasmin C.
Kansas City, KS
Cutest palette ever and Eyeshadows blend well. Not as great as the other palettes but this is still a good palette
cassie S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I use this one everyday this one n my peach one they smell amazing n are very beautiful colors and blend very well
Kailey M.
Jessup, MD
Best palette I've tried so far! Smells great and it is very pigmented. I prefer this palette over my naked palette.
Elizabeth W.
Hudson
I love the smell of these and the bright pink color! Some of the colors are more bold. But still a great must have
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?