BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha T.
I really loved this palette, the blendability is incredible. I'm not someone who tends to wear "Colorful" eyeshadow but this palette helped me step out of my comfort zone. The packaging alone is the cutest, which I don't recommend buying something just for the packaging but, this is a must. The only thing I will say about this palette is I don't like the shape of the pans because I feel like your loosing product but, besides that there's nothing bad to say about this beauty. I've found myself reaching for this palette more and more, too faced is one of my favorite eyeshadow brands and this didn't disappoint. The pigmentation is also very good, I also reallly love the smell of this. I am someone who tends to admire their palettes and I catch myself opening this beauty up just to smell. Weird? Maybe.. lol
Jennifer P.
I finally just got my hands on this palette today as an early bday gift from my grams and man,I'm already struggling to pick a favorite between it and the original. The shadows are just as buttery and pigmented, and mine almost smells more chocolate-y than my original chocolate bar. After one day of wear between the shades Almond Truffle, cotton candy, Totally Fetch, Bordeaux, molasses chip, Satin Sheets and Earl Grey.. I'm HOOKED. Will definitely rebuy when I run out! 😍🌰🍫
Emma
I received this product last December, and have been using it since then. The eyeshadows aren't the most pigmented in the world, but they ARE good, especially with an eyeshadow primer and some setting spray. Certain shades are too ashy for those with deeper skin tones though, so keep that in mind. They last for around three hours or so and have minimal fall out. You can apply these with either your fingers or a eyeshadow brush, but for the best results I'd use to an eyeshadow brush. The shimmery/glittery shades in these are also decent, but you will get glitter everywhere when you use them so do your eye makeup before applying any other products to your face. The packaging and overall design is absolutely adorable though, and works very well for traveling. This is a cool-toned palette, so be sure to keep that in mind before purchasing.
Rebecca N.
Louisville, KY
I adore the colors in the palette. This are very pigmented shadows, and blend easily (I haven’t tried the darker colors ) this is probably my favorite palette from two faced
Rachel T.
Tyler
There was once a time where I thought "that palette would never work for me. Why would anyone want this?" Then after years of knowing it existed but never being interested, I started looking at it more after I fell in love with the Sweet Peach palette (which I resisted heavily as well, but fell absolutely in love with). I looked up swatches and realized it's not a starkly cool-toned palette made for darker skin. The shades could work for my NW13 skin, and not look like I'm bruised. So I bought it, and now it's like the perfect palette. Almond Truffle is the perfect crease shade for me. Sprinkles, Molasses Chip, and Cashew Chew are all beautiful lid shades. Bordeaux, Malted, and Dark Truffle all look perfect in the outer corner. The other shades are beautiful bonuses that I use here and there. This palette is so versatile and flattering, and the formula is of course top notch. Plus, you can't beat that cocoa scent!
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
I love this firm and this palette one of darlings. However, unfortunately at me is them not much and there is a wish to try also other palettes of this firm. And so) the Palette excellent, beginning from packing, finishing with contents.
When you opens a palette her there is a wish to eat, well or it is at least simple to enjoy its aroma. Shades, it seems to me, will suit if not to everything, then much as universal. Pigmentation of course, excellent. Will be suitable also for day, and also for an evening make-up. On a response of course it is difficult to understand her quality, as well as any other cosmetics needs to be tried. But if you try, then you will be happy.
kendall 🌺.
Smells like chocolate which is delicious and the pigmentation is really good. You can create a full look with this and don't have to dive in between different palettes.
Ashley H.
Dayton, OH
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette Absolute favorite palette! It smells so so so amazing and it's not tested on animals. The colors are vibrant and last all day. The combinations are very versatile.
Ariella R.
Nogales
Love this palette. The packaging is cute and smells great. The shadows are smooth. Has pigmentation and blends like a dream. Love the different looks you can create.
Terrance W.
York, PA
I really love this palette because the shades are so Universal and you can create so many looks with it. It does have more shimmers and mattes but I love shimmers so I love that about it. The color satin sheets is absolutely stunning as an inner corner I highlight or even all over the lid. The colors go together so well you can create so many looks, the consistency and the texture is perfect. They swatch well and blend easily onto the eye. The pigmentation is stunning. I like it because you don't need to incorporate another palette in order to make a full eye look. Satin sheets is so pretty you can probably even use it as a highlight on your face. The packaging is really pretty as per usual I like that it has a mirror and it can be taken with you on the go! Little to no fall out on most of the shades
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?