BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Ada H.
I really like this palette! I bought it more for the cuteness than the actual product, but it turns out I really use it a lot! There are a couple of colors that I don’t use much, but they all really work so well together that I use them quite a bit! The smell is pretty yummy too! I recently just added this to my pan project, I have one shadow almost completely gone and 2 more I am pretty close to hitting pan on. And I think after I use the colors I reach for the most I’m gonna buy another one!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Beautiful colors going on in this palette. Purchased at Sephora. A lot of these tones fit my brown eyes really well. I reach for this palette a lot, loving having it in my collection and smells so amazing. Super blendable formula. Lasts on the eyes all day long with eyeshadow primer and setting spray. Would recommend all the chocolate bar palettes. They are all great. Shimmers are beautiful and the mattes blend like butter; super creamy. Would consider replacing if I ever hit pan on the one I have now. Have owned since the launch and it still smells so amazing! Would definitely recommend to eye colors
Sarah M.
I don't like how this package is tin. I feel like if not careful with it, it will snap off. Once you open it you will see these amazing colors. I'd say it has more of a neutral look without the nude colors. I do have problems with shades like cotton candy, almond truffles, café au lait and cashew chew. These colors do not really show up and when they do it looks muddy. I'm not sure if it's the primer I use (which is urban decay) or if it's the colors themselves. I will be buying a new primer to see if it fixes the problem
Anna M.
If you are a cool toned lover then you should definitely get this palette. The pigmentation is perfect and it has little to no fallout. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and it is sturdy. I think this would work best from light to medium skin tones and the colorful pops in the palette really balance the colors out. If you want a natural-but-cool toned eyeshadow, then I think this would be the perfect palette for you.
Shelly N.
Fairmount, IL
I actually own several palette by Too Faced, the original chocolate bar palette and the natural love palette. All of which are great. The chocolate bon-bon palette however has several neutral cool-toned Shades that my skin tone prefers. The sweet Coco smell is subtle and very pleasant not overpowering at all. Color goes on nicely and wears for hours and hours. Two very nice size pans for all over color and highlighting as well as cute heart-shaped pans for crease work lash line coverage.
Linzie W.
Franklin
I love this Too Faced eyeshadow palette! The pigment is so amazing on the eyelid and there are amazing colors to compliment my hazel/green eyes. This isn't my first eyeshadow palette from Too Faced and I'm happy with their products overall. The color is long lasting when you have concealer on the eyes or eyeshadow primer because for me, the color sometimes fades and doesn't look good a couple of hours in the day. But overall I love this palette and the color scheme is amazing.
Kristie H.
I love this eyeshadow palette. It smells so good which is a huge bonus. The colors are pigmented and you can create many different looks from natural to bold. The shades blend really well. Some of the colors have a little too much fallout for my liking. However, I think this palette is one of the best Too Faced palettes and it is worth the price.
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
This is another amazing product from to face the smell is also chocolatey. My favorite part about this are the larger base colors that you can use before applying other eyeshadow colors and to highlight your brow bone and inner corners of your eyes and even a little bit on the tip of your nose this pallet you can really use as an all in one with the colors the shadows can be used for on the go contour and highlighting like MacGyver
Amanda C.
This was my first palette from Too Faced and it’s still one of my favorite neutral palettes that I own. I don’t like too natural looking makeup since I usually go for something dark and sultry or bright and colorful (total opposites I know), so this palette is perfect for giving me a neutral smokey eye. All of the shades blend out with ease and the chocolate smell makes me want to bite into it. The shimmery shades aren’t all that shimmery but the mattes are stunning.
Allie P.
Seattle , WA
I love this eyeshadow palette so much. Initially I was deciding between this and the original chocolate bar palette but decided to go with this one. Even though some of the colors look crazy all of them are very wearable aside from the hot pink. I am a girl who loves nude and neutral eye shadows, and the earl grey is honestly beautiful and very wearable. All of the shadows blend very easily, are super buildable and I haven't noticed any fallout in the matte or shimmer shades. I have pretty fair skin and tend to gravitate toward cooler tone shadows so I love this. Some shadows in too faced palettes can be huge misses, but not a single shadow in this palette is a miss in my opinion, all are formulated beautifully. It could have been slightly more pigmented that why I only gave 4 stars rather than 5. But I highly recommend this one.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?