BY TOO FACED #62 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexus M.
I love this product. The shadows are so pigmented and the colors are so pretty. I think the color variation could be better. It's really easy to use and to blend. I would definitely recommend this product. 💞😇
Natalie S.
Fremont, CA
This is a cool toned palette. At first I didn’t know if I would like it because I typically go for neutral or warm toned shadows. After using it a couple times, i absolutely fell in love with it. The shadow lasts all day and is so pigmented!
Selenge G.
Falls Church, VA
I deeply in love with this palate. The pigment is great and smell, it makes me fall in love with chocolate all over again. I love the eyebrow highlight in this palate. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Joaliz S.
This was my first Too Faced purchase and made me fall in love with this particular collection. I love the color selection. I tend to veer towards pinks and purples. And they are just so great to work with!
Ashley J.
Olive hill, KY
This is my baby. ❤️❤️❤️ she's been my daily go to for a few month. The colors are beautiful and blend so nicely. Of course you have some shadows that are glittery and you have to wet but i can live with it.
Cat B.
Sunnyvale, CA
This palette is a must! Perfect colors for Smokey eyes or natural look. A couple of pops of color to make a fun look. Smells like chocolate! Blends easily and pigment is fantastic. Not a lot of fall out
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
I feel like I don’t use the more colorful shades in this palette which seems very wasteful. I do however love the other colors for every day looks! The packaging is awesome and I love the heart shaped detailing.
Kayla M.
West Linn
This palette is beautiful. It is so pigmented, i have no doubt when using this palette that it will get the job done. I always use the natural shades for underneath my brow and when doing s cut crease.
Kelly G.
Lynn Haven
I love too faced eye shadows. They blend well, very pigmented, and last a long time. They also smell amazing. lol. It is a bit more expensive but if you want to splurge i would reccomend this one.
Sabrina A.
Milwaukee , WI
I bought this for my sister for a Christmas gift I'm hoping she loves it I actually bought I dream of chocolate gift set it comes with Better Than Sex mascara eyeliner and a lipstick all that for the same price of just a pellet
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?