BY TOO FACED #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Haley H.
Wonderful color palette and delicious smell! I love the versatility of this palette. It can be used in just about any skin tone. You can create bold or natural looks. The shades also blend fairly well! Loving the bonbons!
Magdalena H.
How could I not buy this palette I mean look at it. The packaging is so unbelievably adorable, and pink and smells of chocolate. It has the most cutest eyeshadows you will ever see in a too faced eye palette. The colors are easy to work with and you can create any kind of look. Worth it!
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
This product is great! Not only does it smell fantastic, but it’s really great for everyday use. I am able to make a look for pretty much any event using this palette alone. The price isn’t great but it really is worth it if you can afford it.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
I was gifted all three chocolate palettes and looking at the three this was my least favorite. But THEN - this is the butteriest, smoothest of the three palettes and has now become my favorite. It’s colors are flattering and apply beautifully!
c t.
Smells so sweet just like a chocolate bar! The colors are very pigmented and for pink/purple it always my go to pallet. I've had the palette for a year and Im guessing it has maybe another year going for it. I will definitely be repurchasing
Valeria R.
El Paso, TX
I love this palette because it’s fun and also neutral. It is easy to blend and to build up. It’s a little on the pricey side but definitely worth your money. It’s perfect for and everyday neutral look with shimmer. Definitely would buy again.
Brianna H.
This palette isn’t the worst but it also isn’t the best. From experience not all shadows in the palette have the best pigmentation and some perform really poorly. Considering the cost of this palette I’m not wowed by what it has to offer.
Kristin C.
Wichita
This is a gorgeous eye pallete I got it as a Christmas present almost 2 years ago and it's still my go to it has beautiful mats and stunning shimmer I have 3 or 4 shadows that I've completely used up in this pallets and that never happens
Kaylee T.
Wildomar
I love the way this eyeshadow palette smells!! It smells like chocolate!!! The colors have good pigment and are long lasting. They're very blendable!! I have green eyes and honestly it made my eyes looks super green. I'm a first time user of this palette and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!!
Brittanie R.
Schulter , OK
I've had all of the too faced chocolate palettes and this one has been my all time favorite. I have bought them all from the too faced website. I would pick these palettes over any brand and I would def buy another chocolate palette.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back