BY TOO FACED #62 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marlene L.
Kennewick
I love the smell! The shimmers in these are very pigmented. Although I like the palette I haven't used some of the eyeshadow many in them. It's an expensive
Mary F.
I love this palette. Great colors that are easily interchangeable for amazing looks from high glam to a natural everyday look! smooth, blendable, buildable.
Dawn T.
Lone Star, TX
Top 3 must have palettes. Gorgeous variety of complimentary colors both matte and metallic. And that smell? Cocoa love! Highly pigmented. Buttery smooth. ❤❤❤
Celin N.
Belleville, NJ
This has to be the best $49 I have ever spent! The colors and the way they blend make me feel like it's Christmas! I love this and you need it in your life!
Lily P.
Homestead, FL
In love with this palette. Colors are beautiful and so pigmented. Blend like butter. Smells so chocolaty not sure if I want to put it on my face or eat it 😍
Jennifer H.
This is my favorite palette today's that I have got tens I use this everyday and the shadows are very pigmented and creamy!!! Love love love this palette!!
Morgan J.
Great palette for day to night looks!! Great color selection and pigmentation, also easy to blend and not a lot of fall out! Highly recommend this palette
Laurie N.
Seagoville, TX
Omg I love this palette so much I have all of the chocolate bar palette I just wait to get the peach palette I love all too faced products and urban decay
Ty'Sheena C.
This palette smells amazing! Me and my friend used it for a youtube video and the colors popped so much! It was my first time using them and I was in love
Michayla B.
Sacramento, CA
This is such an adorable pallet. I fell in love when it first launched and got it for Christmas and I'm so close to hitting pan that's how often I use it.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?