BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Patricia P.
Del Rio, TX
I love this palette. Has amazing pigmented colors! Nothing bad to say about this palette. Simply the best! And it smells like chocolate! What more can you want? You get a lot of product for your money. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Katie W.
Parkville, MD
I love the chocolate bar pallets so much. They smells so amazing. The packaging is adorable and the pigments are amazing. I will probably buy every chocolate bar or related product.
Kylie F.
I loved this pallet, and after waiting for it for months I finally gave in to try it out. The smell is amazing, and the shades are pigmented, but some are more than others. Love using this as my everyday pallet.
Jeanie F.
This is my favorite everyday palette! So pigmented and blend able, this palette is a must. It has pops of color and wonderful neutral and warm matte shades that are just a must in any eyeshadow palette. I recommend this to everyone it's the best
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I love this palette sooooo much!!!!!! I have the other two but I prolly love this a lil more. The colors are amazing and of course it smells amazing. I would definitely recommend it
Alicia Y.
Just recently purchased this pallet! It's seriously so bomb. The shadows are buttery and blend well. I use this pallet almost everyday. I wouldn't change anything about it honestly!
Andrea R.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite pallets! The colors are so pretty and very pigmented. I also love the smell, every time I open it I have to smell it because it just smells like chocolate 😬😬😬😬😬 I highly recommend it!
Kristina A.
Pittston, ME
The shade range in this palette is very lovely. You do get some minimal fall out with a couple shades, but, nothing a little fix + couldn't help. Your getting plenty of shades, and I've been able to come up with quite a few looks. Love Too Faced.
Tiffany R.
Corbin, KY
Such a beautiful palette, is so pretty and has great colors. Can do a very soft neutral look or all glam. This palette smells so good too, is the best high end eyeshadow palette I have ever tried. If you haven't tried already, I highly recommend
liv a.
I am in LOVE with this eyeshadow palette. The colors are so beautiful and blendable, it lasts all day with primer, and all of the shadows smell like chocolate! These colors are a great compliment on any skin tone
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?