BY TOO FACED #71 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
emuhhlee k.
this is a great palette but REALLY pricy its like 50 dollars but worth it the colors are really pretty my favotite is satin sheets because they are very sparkly
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
I like this pallet. Has some very cute colors that you can make great looks from. I bought mine at ulta. The colors blend very well. I will be purchasing this pallet again when I run out. I would recommend it.
Reanna B.
Love this smells so good colors are neutral with little bit bold they blend well and look great pigmented and smells amazing love it one of my first and favorite pallets Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Brittany M.
Cookeville
This bon-bons palette is probably like my 3rd most used palette in my collection and I have many palettes. The colors are extremely pigmented and work great to help transition shades and build up color on your lid. This palette would be great for beginners and professionals just alike.
Holley H.
Ringgold, GA
This was my first pallet Ever. I love it. First off, how cute is the packaging?! And the pans are these cute heart shaped ones. Also the Smell, woah this smells just like chocolate and I didn’t believed anyone when they said these pallets did. But the colors are so easy to use and blend together
Rambo M.
San Jose , CA
My husband gifted me this and it has been my go to for almost every look. These shadows are blendable and pigmented. Can do many looks using just one palette. Oh and by the way they smell great! I’ve hit pan on a few colors. Would highly recommend for olive skin tone ladies!
Juanita W.
Murphysboro, IL
This is one of several palettes I bought from Too Faced last year. I thought the heart shaped pans were so cute and the color range was right up my alley. When I received it I was excited to try it out. It really smells like chocolate which is an added benefit and fun too.
Valeria W.
Killeen, TX
I love the pinks in here. It’s good and I love the quality. It is long lasting, I just don’t go it anymore. I bought it on Sephora on line last year. The packaging is the cutest.
Samantha W.
First, this palette smells so good. The colors are beautiful, but there is quite a bit of kickback in the pan even when using the smallest amount. The lattes are matte and the shimmers shine. I just hit pan on a few colors and am looking to buy another too faced palette!
Aimee S.
Poland , OH
This palette isn’t the best but I still use it sometimes because there are some good quality shadows. Plus it smells delicious, like chocolate which I really like. It’s the first palette I ever purchased from Too Faced and it was good enough to make me want to buy more!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back