BY TOO FACED #71 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Amanda G.
Kent, wa
This is one of the next pallets ever! I used this pallet for my Valentine's Day makeup tutorial on YouTube and received a lot of likes and comments. Too faced is my fav!
Brittney W.
Russellville, TN
One of the best palettes toofaced has ever made!! I use this almost daily!! It's super pigmented & easy to apply!! Great everyday looks or make them dressy. Plus as usual the packaging is great!!
valerie r.
Belton, MO
I originally bought this for the novelty of the packaging and the delicious scent, but it quickly became my number 1 every day palette. Very versatile for daytime and nighttime looks. The dark earl grey is probably one of my favorite eyeshadow colors. Very blendable
Emily C.
Marlton, NJ
These colors are very pigmented, but I don't like the selection. First, I can't make an entire look out of this palette, which is what I usuallly look for in a palette. And the pan sizes are kinda small and weirdly shaped I also don't like the random pop's of color
Ashley B.
I rated this 5 stars because it's amazing. The product lasts so long, and goes on your eyes smoothly. It's a bit pricey but so worth every penny. The best eyeshadow, I have ever used. I will definitely be buying more from Too Faced.
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I can't wait to try this palette out! The colors are beautiful and the packaging is gorgeous and cute. Glad i bought this first haha. Perfect for Valentine's Day or as a gift for your loved one
Heather M.
I think this pallet is great! I have a fair complexion and the colors are good for my skin tone. I love the packaging and the smell is so good. The shadows are buttery and very blendable. The shades are very nice. I can do a lot of different looks with this pallet.
Jessica C.
Nampa , ID
This palette is too cute! My favorite looks are smokey Browns with a reddish fade and this palette does it for me. The hot pink is so vibrant and pigmented! And of course it smells like cocoa:)
Michelle C.
Hoboken, NJ
I love this palette. it has amazing neutrals, pops of pink and smells like chocolate. I am a sucker for pink cutesy packaging. I use this product often as I really like the quality of toofaced shadows. I would 100% recommend toofaced products especially this product.
Laurie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
I got this palette and wasn't impressed unfortunately. The product is small and kind of hard to access int he little heart shapes. It wasn't anything new or different to other Too Faced palettes so I ended up returning it. The original Chocolate Bar palette is much better in my opinion.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back