BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Brianna G.
One of my go to palettes! I love this palette all the shades are very well pigmented, I got this at Sephora and I'm so glad I did! All the colors blend well and you can use it for a day time or night time look!
Adrianna N.
Colorado Springs, CO
I've had this palette for a very long time I'm so in love with it. The colors are very pigmented it smells great & taste like chocolate lol! It's definitely worth the price. & I will be buying this again !
Julie H.
I love the too faced chocolate palettes. I think it's a cool idea that they're infused with cocoa I think it smells amazing. They're really pigmented and they last all day long. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who is sensitive to smell since the chocolate smell may be too strong
laura h.
Chula Vista, CA
The most beautiful Palette I love it it really smell like chocolate and is worth the price tag all too faced products are amazing and specially the packaging is my favorite so far
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
My fav palette! It smells so amazing! There are so many color ranges and color combos. You can go soft and natural as well as bold and edgy. It stays on all day and is really pigmented it also blends well.
Andrea R.
Palm City, FL
Love this palette! The colors are perfectly pigmented and blend wonderfully. It also smells like chocolate so what could be better? Only a few of the darker shades I do not use because I like lighter looks.
Laura S.
Escondido, CA
This product smells so good! Of course that's the first thing I had to mention! And also the packaging is super cute. The colors themselves are very wearable and it's a nice palette to take on the go because it is very pigmented and easy to use
Perla G.
Carpentersvle, IL
In love with this palette! I use this product all the time. Such beautiful colors. I bought this at Sephora online. It is very long lasting with a good primer. I totally recommend this product for beginners.
Leigh A.
Florence, MS
One of my favorite pallets ! The colors all blend so well and you can make so many different combinations! The packaging is adorable and it smells amazing ! This is my go to pallet ! I love love love it !!!
Mimi A.
Channelview, TX
This is my favorite palette! I always grab it whenever I'm going to an event. I love how pigmented the shadows are and how they have many variations of shadows available. I definitely recommend this product!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?