BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...50 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Iris G.
This is an absolutely amazing eyeshadow palette! I have hazel eyes and it looks fantastic on me, and it looks wonderful on other eye colors as well. The packaging is adorable, the colors are super vibrant, and it is truly my favorite eyeshadow set to date.
Annie S.
One of my favorite pallets. Great color selection, neutral with a couple pops of color, and mostly cool toned. It's my go to everyday shadow. The mattes are wonderful to apply, and the shimmers and beautiful. I would recommend this formula to anyone.
Ivonne A.
This palette is pure quality! The smell of it and the color payoff are wonderful. You can do natural looks or more glamorous looks with this, so versatile. This is a product you can use every single day or night.
Kimberly L.
Downey, CA
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palletes that I own!! It has a beautiful packaging and I love the variety of colors it has. This has been the second pallete I've bought from two faced and I'll definitely buy another pallete from this brand again!!
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the palette that I reach for on a daily basis if I want a simple makeup look. All the colors that I need are there and the quality is good. The case is sturdy and I enjoy playing around with the palette.
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
Yes I love love this pallet! I think personally the colors in this one is better than the other chocolate bars. The pigmentation is phanamonal and blends just like the other two great! Definitely worth the splurge
Soren Y.
Carbondale, PA
This palette is one of my favorites by Too Faced. most colors are very neutral and wearable, and some colors are very vibrant. The mix of colors gives a good diversity in the palette. The powders even taste like cocoa powder! Definitely would recommend to anyone who loves creating bold eye looks.
Tanisha M.
Milwaukee , WI
I absolutely love the Too face chocolate bon bons eye shadow palette. its so pigmented and the smell of this palette is another story <3 i definitely recommend to any girls who just love simplicity color for the eye .
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
I love every color of this bon bon too faced eyeshadow. I have brown eyes and I did used this and I'm in love. Yes it last long and easy to applied. I can create any looks for this eyeshadow. I would love to buy another too faced eyeshadow palette for adding into my collection... but I have to save up hahaha
Adryana S.
Richmond, KY
Super good! I think the price fits it and it's not that bad! It's good value! Love the colors in the pallet. I use this almost every day, with my green eyes it works perfect. I would most definitely recommend.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?