BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Danielle D.
the colors in this eyeshadow palette are beautiful! they're so pigmented and they blend so easily! and they really smell like chocolate!! you can create hundreds of different looks with the colors in this palette!
Jessica B.
Love the color selection in this palette and the presentation! Super pigmented shadows and they blend beautifully, not much fall out either! I can't wait to create some super sexy night out looks with this palette!
Alyson G.
This eyeshadow is vey pigmented, smells good, and if you want to try for urself, it tastes pretty good too lol. I love love love the variety this palette offers with warm natural tones but also a pop of coloring :)
Diana C.
Providence, RI
One of my favorite palettes, not only does it smell good but the colors are beautiful and pigmented as well, you can create any type of looks with this beauty from a natural to a smokey look which is a big plus !!
Ivonne A.
This palette is pure quality! The smell of it and the color payoff are wonderful. You can do natural looks or more glamorous looks with this, so versatile. This is a product you can use every single day or night.
Samantha D.
Tucson
Of course. The smell is amazing. I want chocolate every time I open it up. Now let's talk about the colors. They are beautiful. So creamy and fun colors. Also. Who doesn't love the little hearts.
Annie S.
One of my favorite pallets. Great color selection, neutral with a couple pops of color, and mostly cool toned. It's my go to everyday shadow. The mattes are wonderful to apply, and the shimmers and beautiful. I would recommend this formula to anyone.
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
I love every color of this bon bon too faced eyeshadow. I have brown eyes and I did used this and I'm in love. Yes it last long and easy to applied. I can create any looks for this eyeshadow. I would love to buy another too faced eyeshadow palette for adding into my collection... but I have to save up hahaha
Kimberly L.
Downey, CA
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palletes that I own!! It has a beautiful packaging and I love the variety of colors it has. This has been the second pallete I've bought from two faced and I'll definitely buy another pallete from this brand again!!
Iris G.
This is an absolutely amazing eyeshadow palette! I have hazel eyes and it looks fantastic on me, and it looks wonderful on other eye colors as well. The packaging is adorable, the colors are super vibrant, and it is truly my favorite eyeshadow set to date.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?