BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffy F.
All kinds of colors and the smell of chocolate is intoxicating, it makes me have cravings just putting it on! Some colors are too bright for me, I usually have natural colors with a hint of light pink.
Cindy D.
I really love this pallete. It has a good variety of colors. I use this palette almost every time I do my makeup. The packaging is so pretty and I love the smell of chocolate!
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL
Too Faced has done it again with another awesome palette! The colors are perfect and very pigmented. You can create so many looks with this one too! Definitely worth the buy.
Tabby B.
I just received this palette yesterday and it smells amazing, the colors are great, the little heart shapes are so cute! I think I definitely can make this pallets work the colors are very pigmented.
Josh 🥀.
I love this product! It's beyond amazing and the pigment is to die for! Some would prefer the first chocolate pallet but I prefer this one. It has the neutrals and the pop of colors. I would defiantly buy it again once I hit that pan! ❤
Sandra G.
Hands down one of my favorite eye shadows formula EVER! They are so buttery and smooth yet pigmented and easy to use, that is hard to find a better brand. It's not pricey when you think you are getting 8-10 shadows for $40! And the best part? They smell like ACTUAL chocolate
Danielle H.
I got this for Mothers Day and I love this pallet. The colors are beautiful and they quality of them is incredible! What a beautiful gift from my future daughter in law. Love you Babs-thank you! Xo
sumin o.
Santa Monica, CA
It's definitely a really cute palette and i do use it a lot but im not sure if i would have bought it myself (i got it as a gift). Some of the colors are hard to use and too faced palettes can be a little too powdery for some people.
dulce h.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this pallet its great! One of my most used one love the cloros the quality and just how pigminted it is i would really recomend anyone to buy this amazing prouduct 😍
Jennifer P.
West Wyoming, PA
I love this palette! It is amazing colors and very little fallout. Perfect for day looks and night looks. I always use with a shadow insurance to make colors pop and stay.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?