BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Kate G.
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette that I own! Pigmented, good variety or shimmers and mattes. I use this palette everyday in one way or another. The shadows blend gorgeously, and I've even used the shimmering pink shade "Satin Sheets" as a face highlight, BEAUTIFUL. And it smells like chocolate, bonus!
Merelen G.
Northridge, CA
I can't express how much I love this palette worth every penny . This palette is super amazing it smells like chocolate still till this day every time I open it and the quality of the shadows is super pigmented I love the gold color so much for everyday use and it includes some awesome colors like a natural pink for a casual look and a nice dark purple for a pop of color . I adore the quality I would rebuy this pallet once the colors finish I swear I grab this palette to use 4 times a week or more because it's that good. Really recommend to but it .
Lyanne R.
chicago
This palette is great! It smells, feels and TASTES like chocolate! Bon bons has a lot of color combinations and looks to choose from. Though pigmented, It can improve by formula, it caps over after a few uses but can be resolved by scraping off the capped area a bit. I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Cassandra K.
love love love this palette! first of all, the smell is great and i love opening it up and feeling like i'm about to eat a chocolate bar. but the colors blend like a dream and they are some of my favorite neutrals out there. i would for sure recommend this!
Becky K.
I enjoy these shadows but don’t use them all because some really aren’t that practical. They are blend-able and I enjoy the cool tone mattes for my blue eyes. I also will wet my brush with a setting spray for the shimmer shades and they look good all over the lid
Hermione W.
Brooklyn, NY
A staple product for me. The colors are beautiful. Great for neutral lovers with a pop of color. Blendable, pigments and last all day. A must have. It's $49 but worth it. Or wait for sales at Too Faced, Sephora or Ulta.
Christina D.
Cleveland, OH
This pallet is perfect for everyday use. The formula is so soft and pigmented with minimal fallout. I also noticed that this pallet and brand in general blends very well compared to a lot of other brands. Also the packaging it comes in is so cute, it has a nice mirror as well. It was a great purchase!!
Hannah B.
Needville, TX
I am a huge Too Faced fan, but honestly what is better and an eyeshadow palette that smells like chocolate?! I have used this palette everyday since I've bought it! The colors are very pigmented and blend very well!
Dee S.
Youngstown, OH
I love too faced that goes without saying I fan girl for this brand. The pigmentation is decent on this palette but some of the pigments are a little chalky, that said I still use it regularly and it smells heavenly.
Arielle G.
Elmont, NY
I love this eye palette. It is my favorite out of my whole collection, I use it everyday. It lasts throughout the day making my look flawless. You can use it for natural AND dramatic eye looks. It's a must have and it smells absolutely delicious. BUY IT!!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora