BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Esmé B.
Bronx, NY
The shades in the chocolate Bon Bon pallet are so pigmented and easy to blend. The packaging is beautiful I love that the shadows are heart shaped. My ultimate favorite part of this pallet was the highlight it brings called "satin sheets" that looks good on all types of skin tones.
Jasper A.
Penn Valley, CA
One of my favourite eyeshadow palettes! The colours are very nice and I use this palette quite often. One or two of the colours works beautifully as a highlighter for my cheeks. The only con to it is the lid of the palette broke. Other than that small con, I highly recommend it!
Naomi H.
Hixson, TN
I love this palette! I think the colors are perfect for either an everyday look or for a fun, going out look. The pigmentation is incredible. This palette does smell like chocolate, something that's totally unexpected, but I like it. This is a good palette to have in your collection.
Sallyanne A.
Nantucket, MA
I just purchased this palette and absolutely LOVE it !! I have both chocolate palettes, but I think this one is my favorite by far. So creamy, and pigmented, I think it's worth the money for this one !!
Cassie J.
Clermont, FL
I have over 20 pallets and I reach for this one every time!!! I am actually on my second one. Great mix of mattes and sparkles, long wear time, does not crease! It also blends like a dream. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Angelica N.
Watertown, SD
My first Too Faced eyeshadow palette ever and I love it! I usually go for warm shades, but the adorable packaging drew me in! Great quality shadows! Definitely worth the money.
Marwa J.
Absolutely love ! I used this on a friend and I fell in love with how the product looked. Only con was the colors didn't come on as pigmented as I thought. But other than that they were very smooth !!!
Jessica G.
Puyallup, WA
I hate myself for this but omg I love this palette tried so hard to not give into the hype but it is so worth it the colors are the high quality and they are what I expected
Destiny H.
Ocala, FL
I use this palette quite a bit and my mom loves it too, which sets a lot, because she doesn't wear make up- EVER. Great for brown eyes and not only subject to Valentine's day
Josh 🥀.
I love this product! It's beyond amazing and the pigment is to die for! Some would prefer the first chocolate pallet but I prefer this one. It has the neutrals and the pop of colors. I would defiantly buy it again once I hit that pan! ❤
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?