BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Victoria S.
I purchased this at Sephora and it's a really good pallet! I am so Inlove with it and it's very pigmented and easy to apply. This is the first time I'm using it and I'm very impressed I would purchase again
Mimi A.
Channelview, TX
This is my favorite palette! I always grab it whenever I'm going to an event. I love how pigmented the shadows are and how they have many variations of shadows available. I definitely recommend this product!
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
My fav palette! It smells so amazing! There are so many color ranges and color combos. You can go soft and natural as well as bold and edgy. It stays on all day and is really pigmented it also blends well.
Perla G.
Carpentersvle, IL
In love with this palette! I use this product all the time. Such beautiful colors. I bought this at Sephora online. It is very long lasting with a good primer. I totally recommend this product for beginners.
Bianca E.
I love this palette. It's soo beautiful with its heart shaped eyeshadows. Everytime I open it smells like chocolate. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and I'm never out of ideas.
Leigh A.
Florence, MS
One of my favorite pallets ! The colors all blend so well and you can make so many different combinations! The packaging is adorable and it smells amazing ! This is my go to pallet ! I love love love it !!!
laura h.
Chula Vista, CA
The most beautiful Palette I love it it really smell like chocolate and is worth the price tag all too faced products are amazing and specially the packaging is my favorite so far
Andrea R.
Palm City, FL
Love this palette! The colors are perfectly pigmented and blend wonderfully. It also smells like chocolate so what could be better? Only a few of the darker shades I do not use because I like lighter looks.
Tanisha P.
Along with the sweet peach palette! I reach for these palettes more than all my other ones. Super long lasting with a great selection of colors. I plan on buying it again as soon as I hit pan. You can switch from day to night looks. It's an overall palette for anytime and any occasion.
Cassia U.
The shadows are so beautiful and the colors are phenomenal. The shadow smell amazing and you can do so many different looks with this. It is so cute and the packaging is so nice! I would recommend to all my friends who love make up
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?